Skip to main content

Australian Survivor Family Feud one-off episode...

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
...have we all remembered that this is on tonight on Channel 10 at 7.30?... I remembered at least lol!... it'll be interesting to see just how many of us turn up methinks!... see you there... (hopefully)... lol!... cheers.

I'll be watching to catch Jeri, Luke and Tarzan again.

...actually Meglos... I reckon that Tarzan was my most favourite Survivor to be honest... I was totally gutted when he went so early... he was 'the Ducks nuts' as far as I'm concerned anyway... in fact... I'd love to have the opportunity to be able to shout him a beer one day!... cheers.

Oh cool, I was pondering whether to make a thread for this so good on ya Sticky.

I'll have to wait and see if Ten bothers to stream it.

I really hope once CBS takes over they will stream 10/11/One 24 hours.

Oh cool, I was pondering whether to make a thread for this so good on ya Sticky.

I'll have to wait and see if Ten bothers to stream it.

I really hope once CBS takes over they will stream 10/11/One 24 hours.

...haha!... thanks my friend... I didn't know whether we were just going to tag on the end of the grand finale thread or whether to just create a pop up thread like this just to remind people that it was on tonight so hence the reason for the thread... and... jeez!... I never really thought much of what could be some of benefits for Channel 10 of when CBS owns the station before you just said that Timmy... haha!... Channels 9 and 7 will be shitting themselves now that they know that Channel 10 will be all cashed up lol!... I love it!... cheers.

...evenin' all... I may be in the minority here but I really do like Grant Denyer believe it or not... there!... I've confessed!... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...my god!... Grant's almost a midget compared to Locky lol!...he barely came up to Locky's shoulder height lol!... cheers.

Wow, Tara looks great

Yay Tarzan, love him

...Tara actually looks great.... even though I couldn't stand her on Survivor I have no bad words for her tonight... or even Aimee's 'crazy eyes'... because let's face it... this is for charity afterall so...

...as I said earlier... Tarzan is great fun... I'd love to have a beer with him... cheers.

Back