Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
No more episodes but here's a poll anyway. It's probably "all of the above" but what do you think was the main factor?

It’s hard to tell as we don’t see it all. From the way it was shown last night, it definitely felt like a lot of option 1, a little option 2.

It’s hard to tell as we don’t see it all. From the way it was shown last night, it definitely felt like a lot of option 1, a little option 2.
I went with option 4 because I don't think Dani, Flick, Gerard or Emmett would have voted for George even if he had been able to eloquently upsell himself. They appeared to be quite aggressive toward him. Very tough crowd.

Dani would have voted for a girl no matter what, despite saying she was undecided.
There were a few who didn't even consider working with men (apart from in a brawn majority vote). Rachel was another.

Minds were made up. Friends on the jury isn't just about votes but it's about having someone there in the jury to fight for you in the days leading up to the final tribal too. Although I don't think Hayleigh necessarily had more friends on the jury crucially George had nobody to really speak for him until Cara arrived, by which times minds were already made up. Cara may have been more useful to him in the jury than in the game by the time they'd got to around the final 6.

Last edited:
Back