Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 8 Discussion

Glad that moron is out given what I've heard in the media.

However I'm confused, how did they stuff it up??
Cara was supposed to vote Rachel but somehow must have been confused and voted Laura.
Laura got lucky guessing the right person to play the idol for, maybe they will blame George because he told them they were going to vote Rachael. He should use that to his advantage and pretend he was letting them in on it lol

…well… I’m still scratching my head with tonight’s tribal… but at least my new little buddy George didn’t go yet again… I reckon that George will be in the final three and should I even contemplate it?… maybe even win it this year?… yes… I am serious lol!… thanks for starting this thread tonight bleachy… see you all on the flipside folks… nite all… sleep well my friends… cheers.

Well that was dumb!
I assume the mistake was that Cara was meant to vote Laura but threw in another vote for Rachel instead, meaning whoever the other three voted for was gone.
Every cloud has a silver lining though and I'm happy Big D has gone.

Ok let me start by saying if I'd know this was only a 70 minute ep I could have watched it 30 minutes earlier.

Another idol while there's still one in play? Really? (Same as Simon getting two without playing his first I guess. It's just too ridiculous to have so many - now four in play as I type...)

Random: George has amazing eyes.

Still milking that burning tree footage I see.

I'm thinking the big blunder will be Big D fucking up his vote and going home. Colour me surprised.

OMG Cara WTF!? O_O Oh well at least that idol was flushed and Big D got to go home to his Covidiot mates.

Man, I'm seriously having a better time watching survivor than BB, albeit the ridiculous amount of idols that are in this game

Glad I'm not the only one! This is way better than (Seven's) BBAU.

Big D took it really well. I'd feel worse for him if I hadn't seen his big mug at those protests.

Well that was dumb!
I assume the mistake was that Cara was meant to vote Laura but threw in another vote for Rachel instead, meaning whoever the other three voted for was gone.
No, Cara was meant to vote Georgia. No-one was meant to vote for Laura, who had the idol. Three on Georgia, three of Rachael, and then the three as it turned out on Daini. Then on the revote, everyone in their alliance pile on Rachael (only Laura played her idol for Rachael, so it would have been everyone pile on Georgia, I guess, next). It's a bit headspinning.... But I've no idea how Cara got so confused and voted Laura, after George said the initial part of it so many times.

Well that was dumb!

No, Cara stuffed it up by voting for Laura instead of Georgia. It would have then been a tie between Big D and Georgia with 3 votes each and they could have voted Georgia out.

Looking at the comments on FB a lot of people think Cara did this on purpose as she smirked when the votes were read out.

Last edited:
Looking at the comments on FB a lot of people think Cara did this on purpose as she smirked when the votes were read out.
That's an intriguing possibility.
Getting rid of Big D by 'accident' seems like a good move for her and George.

That's an intriguing possibility.
Getting rid of Big D by 'accident' seems like a good move for her and George.
She'd have needed to have known that's who the other three was targeting. ofc that's not out of the question. The editing loves to blindside viewers. Would she have risked the possibility of anyone else going?

Cara on Kyle and Jackie O this morning:

She says there were two plans and she was trying to get confirmation which plan they were going with during TC, Big D and Emmett told her to chill and relax and George just smiled at her.
I believe it was truly a mistake, I don’t think is was planned.

Last edited:
Cara on Kyle and Jackie O this morning:

She says there were two plans and she was trying to get confirmation which plan they were going with during TC, Big D and Emmett told her to chill and relax and George just smiled at her.
I believe it was truly a mistake, I don’t think is was planned.
I hope it was a genuine mistake as I liked her after her compassionate moment with George the other night.

Back