Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 8 Discussion

They really show his mood and emotions and he wears his heart on his sleeve, so it is a beautiful thing to see, I think.
This is what it is. He has a very expressive face really, but his eyes really shine. When he's excited he just lights up.

I was stocking up on coffee in Newtown one morning once, years ago, and the chick serving me said "oh wow, you have amazing eyes!". Which was very sweet, but she might have been out on the happy pills the night before. Nice to get such nice and spontaneous feedback though.

I think the fact that Cara just plain and simply screwed up and Daini has gone home based on pure accident is hilarious.

I think the fact that Cara just plain and simply screwed up and Daini has gone home based on pure accident is hilarious.
That's the thing about splitting the vote though. Think about over the years how many times on US Survivor it's gone wrong. There's no room for error. It creates opportunities for a single person to flip the vote, or in this case screw it up by accident.

Hunky Big D could treat me mean for sure, but at the end of the day he's an antilockdown/antivaxxer idiot so he's no loss. I wonder if he's been fined yet?

Ok I’m caught up on this episode and all I can say is L O FUCKING L.
Honestly, how good! It’s always so funny when the smug ones get voted off. I did have a good laugh.

The plan made complete sense, but there’s no room for error with splitting the votes. Can’t say I’m upset Big D was on the receiving end of that cluster fuck!

My enjoyment of seeing Big D ousted was tempered by the fact that I don't like the others either,
Rachel and Laura and to a lesser degree Georgia seem every bit as arrogant and inflexible, there's nothing to warm to.
The same applies to Dani, there aren't a lot of likable players this time.

Back