Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 6 Discussion

Will Simon play his idols properly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
…evenin’ all… what a manifuicent poll Meglos!… it was a hard decision between ‘Simon who?’ and ‘Lizard’… I chose ‘Lizard‘ in the end lol!… cheers.

…I don’t know whether I’m the only one but this crowd are so horrid that I can’t really be bothered to remember their names or get too invested in them… none of them are really actually all that nice… especially Emmet the cocky little pig… cheers.

…I don’t know whether I’m the only one but this crowd are so horrid that I can’t really be bothered to remember their names or get too invested in them… none of them are really actually all that nice… especially Emmet the cocky little pig… cheers.
It's always a bit like that at the start. The big players are the focus but they never actually make it to the end. Once they're out we get more of an idea of the others.

It's always a bit like that at the start. The big players are the focus but they never actually make it to the end. Once they're out we get more of an idea of the others.
I was just saying the same thing to a friend who just messaged me and said there is no one likeable on this series (she hasn’t watched it before tho)

Back