Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 4 Discussion

…those imbeciles!… Simon will be the death of you all… couldn’t happen to a greater tribe of simpletons!… you tell them Benny!… lol!… cheers.

So I wonder what made Shannon flip from voting Simon to voting Benny? Anyway, getting rid of an alliance member and leaving someone who hasn't been shy in targeting you seems pretty silly to me.

Also Kez, you're not at the jury stage yet. You don't have to give out fake hugs.

He was better when he kept his mouth shut. He basically voted himself out by outing his alliance's target to the target's alliance, and I got no sense he recognised that he did that. Sheesh.

That episode made my heart race despite the editing obviously hinting at Benny going. Impressive move by Simon, Shannon went down for me, I don’t think that move was really in her best interest.

What is the point of having a majority if you vote out one of your own alliance? Absolutely idotic decision. Watch the girls now be picked off one by one, all they need is for Big D to switch to the boys now and they are gone.

This probably beings Simon’s reign of power and will probably target Shannon after he’s wanted to for so long.

…to be honest… I hope those girls all go now because of their stupidity… the guy’s will eventually become the majority… I will be laughing at each stage… they were all grinning like they pulled off a great coup… all they did was seal their own inevitable fate… those stupid girls!… thanks for the fun tonight you wonderful human beings… goodnight all… sleep well tonight…cheers.

…to be honest… I hope those girls all go now because of their stupidity… the guy’s will eventually become the majority… I will be laughing at each stage… they were all grinning like they pulled off a great coup… all they did was seal their own inevitable fate… those stupid girls!… thanks for the fun tonight you wonderful human beings… goodnight all… sleep well tonight…cheers.

Definitely agree. Shannon just screwed herself with that move. And to have all 3 of those girls to vote a different configuration just shows they’re not as Solid as they’d like to think. Simon will probably find an idol and this is where his overbearing narrative will rise.

Wait, people actually liked that Benny?
I commented last week that he hadn't spoken yet. Within seconds of the start of his package tonight I wished he still hadn't.

More about the optimal move for the majority alliance rather than the personality of Benny.

Did any NSW people just see the ad from
the Victorian government telling us to fuck off and not cross the border? That’s new hahaha

Lol I was so surprised!
The ding dong siren caught my attention haha.
It’s ok Dan, we promise we’ll stay up here 😇

…why would anyone in their right mind want to go to Victoria… on purpose!… lol!… cheers.
Seriously? As a Victorian I'm mortified!

No, you wouldn't want to be here even if you could be. It's pissing rain and freezing cold...and we're in lockdown too so no fun here. And then there's Dan...

But see you in the summer!

Emmett the Gigantic Douche and David Genat Wannabe: "So good I'm Plant-based" [eats bacon]. He should get together with "vegan" SJ from BB for a BBQ!

Not only is Emmett trying to fill the Golden God's shoes, but it seems Joey wants to be the new Luke. Neither very convincing.

Benny leaving was telegraphed so obviously in the edit you could have just watched the first ten minutes and be done with it.

I quite like Joey. But nobody, nobody on either tribe has a scintilla of charisma. So I am now leaning towards the underdogs/the annoying one, George and his friend Wai...

Benny must be pretty pissed that the only edit they gave him was to show how bad he was at Survivor, in his exit episode.
You'd think they'd include at least something in the earlier episodes to make it look like he had something to contribute to the show, and to misdirect the audience.

Back