Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 3 Discussion

Emmett calls it a 'shoe string'. What do you call it?

• Shoe String

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shoelace

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
…that music sounds like something out of ‘The Planet of the Apes’ movie from the 70’s… cheers.

She only got 5 votes! She didn't even need to play it! I knew it would be a waste haha.
It was really too close for comfort, i don’t blame her for playing it. Plus it hid Daini’s vote from the tribe so it’s a win for him.

Playing idols is not necessarily bad if you’re inclined to go out and look for them, it will be back in play soon enough. It insured her game pretty much and most of all, she played it correctly and sniffed what was happening.

Coming in late... Oh, it was so exciting to have the opening credits and hear the theme. I actually leapt to my feet and stood for the whole theme song, like it was the national anthem.

Great to see Kez find and play an idol - this way the remaining "six" (minus Gavin now) don't know that Daini didn't actually vote with them, so he can continue to play both sides. Wish they'd stuck their votes on Emmet rather than Gavin, who seems sweet.

Oh LOL did the AFL guy not know who to vote for. Hahahaha
Err no he didn't. That was why he was on Brawn. Great footy brain but not so much when it comes to playing Survivor.
Haha people here always try to tell me they can easily go a week or two… or more without family contact. I dunno, my family and friends are my support and I would struggle. Also this isn’t just normal circumstances. I feel quite strongly that it is justified emotion
I hear you. The hardest thing about lockdowns is not being able to see my kids BUT at least I can phone or text them.
…I wish that there were more people posting on here tonight adding to the fun… cheers.
Sorry, I'd love to but I'm not home at the time it airs.

I think I'm team Brains from here on in. I don't like any of the remaining team Brawn.
Gavin was the only one (AFL bias showing unashamedly Blushing Emoji.gif).

I'm happy the Brawn's are not just dominating over the Brains like a champions vs contenders would normally go. So far this season is everything I've wanted and nothing I expected. I am also happy that a meathead went, especially since it was the footballer. We've had 3 celebrity type people win and I'd like to see a regular person win. I think the editing is very lopsided with each episode focusing on 3 or 4 core people within the losing tribe, but as the numbers dwindle that issue will hopefully solve itself. I really do like the Australian location rather than a stupid overused beach in Fiji, such a breath of fresh air. I am excited for a tribe swap where we will see what meathead browns want to stay strong for challenges which will help sus out who of the cast has actually watched survivor before and has come into make moves rather than just pick off weaker people one by one. Simon and Emmett could be somewhat attractive if they just shut their mouths. Also unsure how I feel about Emmett's yellow skins, their either very tight on him or the water was very cold during that reward challenge LOL

Gavin isn't a meathead, but he was foolish to surround himself with two rather than diversifying.
So much for the celebrity casting!

Three days in an we get photos from home. Strewth!

And I think we have this season's Purple Kelly.
1626153399635_survivorau214369724326364385704328608404088648650851n.jpeg

To be fair it did take Shonee and Benji a decent while to get shown, with the two of them emerging as pretty significant characters of the season.

Gavin isn't a meathead, but he was foolish to surround himself with two rather than diversifying.
So much for the celebrity casting!

Three days in an we get photos from home. Strewth!

And I think we have this season's Purple Kelly.
1626153399635_survivorau214369724326364385704328608404088648650851n.jpeg
Strong but silent... He's the one I said I liked on Brawn, only I described him as the silent one wearing a bandana... Then I realised everyone is wearing a bandana!

Back