• George

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Flick

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Mixed/JLP

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YAY, YES, HOORAY, SUCK SHIT GEORGE - I am so glad he didn't win...

It's been years since I've actually had a favourite, these days I end up with a shit list & George was numero uno on that hahahaha

…Hayley won… big whoop… (at least Flick didn’t)… thanks for all of the fun throughout the whole season you wonderful people… until the next season… nite all… pleasant dreams… cheers.

Their obsession with his lack of physical success is really annoying me. They're acting like that should disqualify him like it's some sort of requirement. And I just don't agree.
I agree in a general sense, however I would have liked to see him at least give it a go. When he just opted out he went down a few pegs in my estimation.

When she got voted out, Hayley should have gone down a few notches, also! George played to his strengths. I wish he'd argued harder with more specifics, and pointed out Hayley's gameplay flaws, etc. He got a bit repetitive.

George could have given note perfect answers and Hayley could have insulted each one of the jury members and their families and she still would have won.

I'm very excited to see the new promo snippet and a date for it - February 22! All is well in my world, with a Feb Survivor season.

Disappointing result, but at least it wasn't Flick.

George was the player of the season, no doubt at all in my mind.
He lost for 2 reasons :
a) He fudged his final speeches by relying on politicspeak rather than anything genuine, which didn't feed the egos of...
b) a bitter jury of brawns who refused to accept they had been outplayed, and placed too much emphasis on the physical aspect of the game.

Watch yourself George. There's a fine line between confidence and cockiness.

George came over as a smartarse.

IMO: He crashed & burned at the final hurdle

Hayley outplayed George in the final hurdle. I’m happy for her. 👏🏽 👏🏽

Yeah I agree with you all. Wow, George really blew it. The jury was always going to be a bit bitter, and I think the way to best approach that was to say, "hey, when you guys were still in the game, did you make each move to advance your own game, or someone else's? All of my moves were designed to edge myself ahead, one step at a time. It wasn't my job to play your game for you, only my own. I hope you understand that." By being a bit more humble he might have got them on side but he came across as an arrogant dick.

Well done Hayley, she deserved it - and George would have deserved it but for that woeful FTC performance.

Yeah I agree with you all. Wow, George really blew it. The jury was always going to be a bit bitter, and I think the way to best approach that was to say, "hey, when you guys were still in the game, did you make each move to advance your own game, or someone else's? All of my moves were designed to edge myself ahead, one step at a time. It wasn't my job to play your game for you, only my own. I hope you understand that." By being a bit more humble he might have got them on side but he came across as an arrogant dick.

Well done Hayley, she deserved it - and George would have deserved it but for that woeful FTC performance.
Yes.
George's opening speech was great, but his subsequent "I'm a politician, I lie, it's what I do" was an incredibly bad tactic.

Back