Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Flick

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Mixed/JLP

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you reckon?
I hope not, because I really don't want George to win, but I think he played a much better game than Hayley + he is a gifted speaker & he will give a good speech... Lets hope the jury remembers how George knocked them off :)

… I’m going to officially state it… I want George to win this because… (as somebody said the other night)… he’s been the best tactician in the history of Australian Survivor ever as far as I’m concerned anyway… there!… I’ve said it!… cheers.

… I’m going to officially state it… I want George to win this because… (as somebody said the other night)… he’s been the best tactician in the history in Australian Survivor ever as far as I’m concerned anyway… there!… I’ve said it!… cheers.
It took all season for you. Only took a couple of episodes for me, but I’m so pleased you have finally come around, Unc!

…Hayley thinks that she has this in the bag… I hope that she’s disappointed… she’s always so smug… imagine how smug she’ll be if she wins this?… I’ll be so pissed off if I have to see that again… cheers.

There is a lot of smirking going on. I'm not sure if the tribal people are buying it. Or am I wrong ?

Who were the people here telling me that a Hayley / George finale is would be a clean sweep vote for George?
I’m interested to see how the vote goes.

…the looks on their faces don’t always match what is being said… some bad editing at times methinks!… cheers.

…if Hayley wins this then my only satisfaction will be is that flabby arse cheeked Flick didn’t!… cheers.

George should have been more explicit in laying out the moves he made. IMO Hayley did a better job of selling her game.
I wonder how much of it is edited for TV. I'd love a full raw version to be sure.

After George's pitch I was like shiiiit. Who'd want to follow that but Hayley did a great job which only makes it better after an already good pitch from George.

I think it's one of the better jury performances I've seen from a final two.

Back