• George

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Flick

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Mixed/JLP

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The tweet is weird because the jury all know who won final immunity and who the F2 are. Not sure why they would post this.

…evenin’ all… after tonight… no more of Flicks flabby arse cheeks… no more of George’s god awful voice (the silence will be deafening)… and no more of Hayleys smug looks everytime she wins a challege… geez I’m going to miss it lol!… on with the show!… cheers.

The tweet is weird because the jury all know who won final immunity and who the F2 are. Not sure why they would post this.
Yeah I’m not watching. I already think I saw someone predict very early in the season and I thought it was a strange prediction to make at the time, so it makes me think they knew.

Apparently they filmed two endings (according to TV Tonight most people know that the first one filmed is the true one, as it usually has the best reactions.

So do we know if they're doing the vote in a studio or did they do it at tribal council? I hope they thought ahead with Covid and did it at council.
Well it's possible the jury got moved out pre FTC? If they're making "predicitions" on who won immunity and who they took to FTC. But surely they would all be in touch and know? Very odd.

…Raiders of the lost Ark type of challenge here… wouldn’t it be hilarious if George actually won this?… lol!… cheers.

OK well I am out. Enjoy the show. Wish I could watch live with you guys. I'll have to avoid Twitter as well for the next few hours. Maybe I'll watch some movies or something.

…this is worse than ‘letters from home’ as far as I’m concerned… boring!… cheers.

Back