Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 23 Discussion

Emmett's feet... (CHOOSE TWO)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I think the next poll should be about whether Timmy's poll making privileges should be withdrawn. ;):D
Hey I gave fair warning there! šŸ˜

OK you guys have an hour to start a thread with a decent poll or I'll start one with a real lame one about Kez or Joey.
Leave it to this lot and they'll wait until the show's been on for 10 minutes and then start two competing threads.

With which one winning?
Please not Flick.
Hayley reminds me of someone I really, really, despise, both in her looks, mannerisms & the way she deceives people, I scream obscenities' at the TV when she opens her trap, so she definitely can't win.

George just grates on me so much, I can't stand listening to him, he's the antipathy of all things political & I loathe him.. So he can't win - the only thing Flick does to piss me off is wear that red thong thing fair up her date intravenously & I seriously just want to pull it sooooooooooooooooo tight up over her shoulders ... but out of the 3 of them, she pisses me off the least - so she can win :cool:

Hayley reminds me of someone I really, really, despise, both in her looks, mannerisms & the way she deceives people, I scream obscenities' at the TV when she opens her trap, so she definitely can't win.

George just grates on me so much, I can't stand listening to him, he's the antipathy of all things political & I loathe him.. So he can't win - the only thing Flick does to piss me off is wear that red thong thing fair up her date intravenously & I seriously just want to pull it sooooooooooooooooo tight up over her shoulders ... but out of the 3 of them, she pisses me off the least - so she can win :cool:
I prefer George's facial hair to Flick's, but I do NOT want to see him in a thong.

Back