Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 22 Discussion

What do you think makes for the perfect or best rounded immunity challenge?

• Physical ie/ running, strength based, carrying heavy crap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mental ie/ puzzles, spelling, problem solving

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Endurance ie/ hanging onto stuff, holding stuff, waiting for your competition to falter first

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Physical & mental

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Physical & endurance

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Physical, mental & endurance

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Mental & endurance

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • None of the above, something else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter, they're all rigged for who ever the producers want to win that particular episode

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Did I hear right, JLP said George or Cara vote will send the other home?

…wow!… how totally unpredictable was that?.. I mean… I was totally flummoxed… like really flabbergasted… completely bamboozzalled… stymied… fantasmagoricalised… well quite agog anyway… thanks for the fun everyone… nite all… sleep well… cheers.

I really wonder how they all look so well fed and don't look like they had been sleeping or trying to sleep on a bunch of branches of wood for 8 hours. Incredible survivors really, I am in envy. This is one reason I could never do this thing, I would look terrible on camera after the first night. Red eyes, lack of sleep, it would be too awful for words. They'd vote me out just based on my looks lol!

Cara is sweet, but hopeless in terms of strategy, and ever since Daini I get scared of how she will actually vote.
For all her on-screen (scripted) doubts, at least she didn't vote for Laura.

Given a choice between Wai and George leaving tonight, it was George's Wai or the high Wai. (sorry)

Also one last observation seeing as Wai is out. Her accent has a decidedly American edge to it. Anyone know why?

Sucked in Flick. Still there, but she flushed her idol.
WHY are she and Dani said to have so many friends on the jury?

George is so intuitive, unlike his empath buddy.

Preview for next time wants us to think either George or Cara go, but it could be misdirection, and neither turn on each other at all.

Sucked in Flick. Still there, but she flushed her idol.
WHY are she and Dani said to have so many friends on the jury?

George is so intuitive, unlike his empath buddy.

Preview for next time wants us to think either George or Cara go, but it could be misdirection, and neither turn on each other at all.
Suspect it'll be either Flick or Hayley, whoever doesn't win immunity.

Back