Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 22 Discussion

What do you think makes for the perfect or best rounded immunity challenge?

• Physical ie/ running, strength based, carrying heavy crap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mental ie/ puzzles, spelling, problem solving

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Endurance ie/ hanging onto stuff, holding stuff, waiting for your competition to falter first

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Physical & mental

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Physical & endurance

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Physical, mental & endurance

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Mental & endurance

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • None of the above, something else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter, they're all rigged for who ever the producers want to win that particular episode

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
I’m hoping for a Hayley / George finale
I would still want George to win, but would be happy with Hayley.

I’d also be okay with Cara winning.

FLick didn't think this through like George does.

Flick should have pretended to search for an idol & she needed to tell Wai she has an idol and is playing it - then tell Wai that the only way she will survive is to vote for George, that way flick's & wai's vote would have ousted him...
But now George has hatched plan B & Wai will be gone by the WAI SIDE :roflmao:

FLick didn't think this through like George does.

Flick should have pretended to search for an idol & she needed to tell Wai she has an idol and is playing it - then tell Wai that the only way she will survive is to vote for George, that way flick's & wai's vote would have ousted him...
But now George has hatched plan B & Wai will be gone by the WAI SIDE :roflmao:
Flick is so stupid. She should have at least pretended to look for an idol to ward off suspicion
Doesn’t really make any difference to Flick. No one in an alliance with her. She is safe. Why bother with the effort. As she said in her confessional, her plan is just to win individual immunities now.

Doesn’t really make any difference to Flick. No one in an alliance with her. She is safe. Why bother with the effort. As she said in her confessional, her plan is just to win individual immunities now.
Because with george out of the equation, there will definitely be more flexibility in the remaining 3. George is the dictator here, and her life would be much easier with him gone, she can still win immunities this way, but has more of a fighting chance if she doesn't get one.

This is when Karma comes back to bite the boring voters like Hayley & Wai... they pretend to be voting against their alliance by telling us they are thinking of voting out George... But its all BS - they never do, they're sheep and do as they're told...

Tonight Wai will do as she's told even though she's been telling us she thinks George should go... and at the revote WAI IS OUT...
Then she'll think, Oh damn, I should have voted George .... So Karma has got you WAI baybee... You lie all season to the camera, I'm voting against my alliance but never does & finally that way of voting will get you booted :)

Back