Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 22 Discussion

What do you think makes for the perfect or best rounded immunity challenge?

• Physical ie/ running, strength based, carrying heavy crap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mental ie/ puzzles, spelling, problem solving

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Endurance ie/ hanging onto stuff, holding stuff, waiting for your competition to falter first

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Physical & mental

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Physical & endurance

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Physical, mental & endurance

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Mental & endurance

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • None of the above, something else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter, they're all rigged for who ever the producers want to win that particular episode

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Thing

Garden Variety Troll.....
Awesome site donor
Immunity challenges always seem to be a contentious issue.. Sometimes they seem targeted for a win towards certain people & other times they appear well rounded so every one has an opportunity to win...

Well guess we know who isn't going tonight...

Synopses for this week’s episodes

Sunday 5 September
Day 44. The four former brains have formed an impenetrable alliance, leaving Flick as the only remaining brawn on the outer. Little do they know she’s getting ready to shake things up.

Monday 6 September
As we near the end of the competition, will the game’s longest lasting power couple finally have to turn on each other?

…evenin’ all… what a great poll Thing… thanks for starting the thread my friend…. Cheers,

BTW I am not sure how a combined physical, mental and endurance challenge would work.

Say you're terrible at endurance but good at the rest, you could race through the first two and be coming first, but then have to stand on the pole or whatever for way longer than your opponents. Could you stop and wait for the others to catch up at the puzzle stage so that you stand a better chance at the endurance part? Is the aim to come first or last>?

…so… let me guess… everyone votes to oust Flick… she plays an idol… everyone has to revote… goodbye Wai… end of episode… cheers.
Just to stir the pot ... what if it happens like you say HOWEVER either Wai or Flick wins immunity.. If Flick wins immunity, she plays her idol for Wai & the shit hits the fan :D:p:roflmao:

Back