Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 20 Discussion

Who's next to go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They survived, but not a great night for George and Cara.
For an empath, Cara failed at reading that no one was voting for her.

George and Wai wimping out of the immunity challenge was pretty pathetic.

Annoying that Flick didn't get the flick, and the terrible twosome look set to go into smug overdrive next time.
Dani is so unlikeable she needs BOO! HISS! captions.

Pointless episode but glad Flick benefitted from the urn and Cara didn't get to save George again.

Dani & Flick should vote for George, Hayley & Wai should vote for Cara and at the revote boot George...

Yes, couldn't understand why Hayley & Wai didn't opt for that just in case there was an idol in play and also in case Dani and Flick had convinced George and Cara to vote out Hayley, which IMO would have been the more likely route to go than getting Hayley and Wei to evict George. In the first scenario they control the revote, in the second if Hayley was going she'd be gone anyway, but if it was just a bluff they put the votes on George anyway.

As a lifelong fan of survivor & have an idea of how this current survivor will end with just 6 remaining. In simple terms george & cara are a power couple,inseparable & will take each other to the final that is certain. Unfortunately Hayley & Wei carnt see that & are likely to leave it to late to do anything about it that is if they seem hell bent on taking out Dani & Flick first. This will be their demise of course they could come to their senses & realize they have to take out either cara or george preferably george as he has the kind of resume to win. Finally Hayley burned george more than once & when the time is right george will get his revenge on her.

At least it wasn’t George being voted out and saved as people would be jumping all over that haha. And also the result of this almost nothing episode is less than 24 hr away. Planned for Mondays 70 minute episode?

Last edited:
As a lifelong fan of survivor & have an idea of how this current survivor will end with just 6 remaining. In simple terms george & cara are a power couple,inseparable & will take each other to the final that is certain. Unfortunately Hayley & Wei carnt see that & are likely to leave it to late to do anything about it that is if they seem hell bent on taking out Dani & Flick first. This will be their demise of course they could come to their senses & realize they have to take out either cara or george preferably george as he has the kind of resume to win. Finally Hayley burned george more than once & when the time is right george will get his revenge on her.

Hayley is heavily rumoured to be the winner this season. Too many people dislike George on the jury that I can't see him getting enough votes to win.

Hayley is heavily rumoured to be the winner this season. Too many people dislike George on the jury that I can't see him getting enough votes to win.
I can see this happening if Hayley makes F3. She will win any final endurance challenge they throw at them and will choose to eliminate George if he's made it that far.

Someone plays an idol (pointlessly) and an idol returns to the game. It's standard.

idol that gets replanted after being used.
fair is fair, they find it though! I’m hoping for an incorrect idol play & Flicky gets sent to jury.
I'm curious now, what's the go-to on this? We see that there is currently only one idol in play, but there was a time where at least 3 idols were in the game. So if you get voted out with an idol, and don't pass it on, those idols don't get put back into the game?

So what if Simon did play those idols? Would there still be 3 in the game? Genuinely curious.

I'm curious now, what's the go-to on this? We see that there is currently only one idol in play, but there was a time where at least 3 idols were in the game. So if you get voted out with an idol, and don't pass it on, those idols don't get put back into the game?

So what if Simon did play those idols? Would there still be 3 in the game? Genuinely curious.
There’s no firm rule as every season is different. But in general, in Aus survivor lately there are up to 4 idols in early game among all tribes. Once they get used up they get replaced but from half way through there will be a maximim of 2 and then it dwindles down to 1 around merge. If there is excessive idol play they might hide it well or keep it out of the game for a little bit. Producers choice. Their job is to make sure it maintains a delicate balance of big eats small and idol strategy.

That was when there were two tribes. Less idols in play once merge occurs.

Back