Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 20 Discussion

Who's next to go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, one thing can change the whole game... Cara plays her idol and didn't need too. It comes back into play & Flick finds it HAHHA

…well!… that instantly gave me a soft on… how boring… so tonight amounted to sweet fuck all!… AND… tomorrow night Flick finds an idol… looks even more boring… can’t wait!… thanks for the fun tonight everyone… nite all… try not to dream of Flick’s arsecrack.… cheers.

This season is really loosing me now.
Hayley has been voted out and needed Redemption Island to return,
Flick was voted out and needed to pick the right urn, Cara and George have both needed idols played on them
and Cara herself has even been voted out and Wai needed the advantage to be saved from being the first potential boot.
Dani is now the only person who did not need an advantage to be safe of the final 6. That is really frustrating to acknowledge.

Flick was voted out and needed to pick the right urn, Cara and George have both needed idols played on them
and Cara herself has even been voted out and Wai needed the advantage to be saved from being the first potential boot.
Dani is now the only person who did not need an advantage to be safe of the final 6. That is really frustrating to acknowledge.
Just like BB HAHAHA

Oh, so depressing. I was hoping George would hold Cara's hand to keep her steady and stop her wasting her idol. They are toast.
Yes me too. I’m surprised at how calm George is with Cara’s decision making. He truly is a great friend to her & visa versa. He didn’t once suggest she play it for him when he is a much bigger threat/target and Cara is a more or less an obvious goat.

To be fair, saving yourself with an idol is proper survivor play, since at least US season 15 or something around there. But being voted out and saved by a twist is really stretching things and not all of us are on board with that. Being saved by a twist AND winning is something else.

Fortunately Haley was only on redemption rock for a night so the significance of her being saved by a twist is perhaps lost a little? I do feel bad about that one.

To be fair, saving yourself with an idol is proper survivor play, since at least US season 15 or something around there. But being voted out and saved by a twist is really stretching things and not all of us are on board with that. Being saved by a twist AND winning is something else.

Fortunately Haley was only on redemption rock for a night so the significance of her being saved by a twist is perhaps lost a little? I do feel bad about that one.
I agree with the idols that yes its common, however both needed the other to play the idol for them, they didnt it themselves. Of course that is credited to great social play to have someone trust you enough to use their idol for you. Point blank 5/6 people here have either received the majority vote or needed an advantage to remain. Had there been no advantages or a different person found an idol then it would be a completely different story occurring here at the final 6.

Wait, George's mum does his washing/?? Is he 12?

I would have thrown myself [...] with reckless abandon with my hands out wide hoping to grab those balls

^^this is how I live my life tbh. 😁

Anyway, fucking Cara wasted another idol.

Congrats to @D Space and me for correctly tipping the urn outcome. I mean, it had to be today or tomorrow, because had it not been picked today/tomorrow then next TC it was guaranteed, being the only remaining urn so there would be no point in having a TC at all. Either today or tomorrow they had to rig it to avoid that scenario.

Back