Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 2 Discussion

Who should have been voted out last night?

• Andrew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hayley

• Joey

• Laura

• Mitch

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Phil

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
I have to have someone to root for, so I've decided on Andrew on Brains (has only had a few words in the edit) and the silent one on the Brawn tribe with the bandana - and all the women on the Brains tribe, and maybe Shannon on Brawn. But all this ep I was shouting Go Brains! so I think that's where my heart lies. The Brawns are pretty unappealing so far.

I've liked Gavin for years but I hope he hasn't put all his eggs in the jock bromance basket.
He's shy though, so there won't be any "I'm the greatest" bullshit.

I've liked Gavin for years but I hope he hasn't put all his eggs in the jock bromance basket.
He's shy though, so there won't be any "I'm the greatest" bullshit.
Same here Meglos...I loved Gavin when he played for the Bombers and was so sad when he left to go to Port but happy that he did so well there too.

Yes, he's shy and I'm not sure he's devious enough to get very far in this game without the jock alliance...we'll see I guess.

Same here Meglos...I loved Gavin when he played for the Bombers and was so sad when he left to go to Port but happy that he did so well there too.

Yes, he's shy and I'm not sure he's devious enough to get very far in this game without the jock alliance...we'll see I guess.
And I liked him despite him being Port Adelaide.
He always seemed so nice and level-headed, plus a very good player of course.

The most interesting part of the show to me was the way Rachel looked at George with absolute disgust. Clearly he's on borrowed time. I think he should have reigned in his ego and formed an alliance but have someone else be the leader whilst he stays in the background.

An embarrassment to the Labor party. He had better not bring politics into his game lol.
100 percent.
I thought at first he was an estate agent at first!
Doesn't give you much faith in our up coming politicians.

Last edited:
Back