Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 2 Discussion

Who should have been voted out last night?

• Andrew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hayley

• Joey

• Laura

• Mitch

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Phil

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
tenor.gif

George, George, George...

As much as everything Baden said was factually correct and George is a little bit delusional. As the brains tribe, I actually buy that he didn’t really know that the other guy was an AFL player and it’s fair that he wanted a go at the challenge. I also feel like Baden should be on Brawns. He is an ex-professional cyclist. Have we seen his intro package? What is his brains credentials?

Look to be fair George has a point. They're just assuming he can't complete with these Brawns without at least giving him a chance. He's just failing miserably at getting his point across.
💯 he’s so intense and awkward.

I also feel like Baden should be on Brawns. He is an ex-professional cyclist. Have we seen his intro package? What is his brains credentials?

Agree - he should be on the Brawn tribe. Apparently he's a businessman:

Champion cyclist turned businessman, Baden, spent 14 years competing at the highest level. The Olympian has won over 50 races, and even secured a green jersey in the 2003 Tour de France. Having also played poker at a high level, Baden has a strategic mind and is a pro at convincing others to do the dirty work for him. After retiring in 2011, he turned his attention to business and now manufactures some of the world’s most high-end bikes. Baden wants to win to prove that he is still a formidable competitor. Being driven is in his DNA… and also tattooed on his back, so it’s no wonder this ultra-competitive Survivor fan will do anything it takes to win.

Back