Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 19 Discussion

Will King George survive?

• Total voters
…Hughsey with a moustache?… he’s as ugly as fuck!… a moustache isn’t gonna fix anything lol!… cheers.

The masked singer looks like absolute garbage ... I think it might make 2 - 3 Sunday night appearances before its relegated to Peach :cool:
I LOVE the Masked Singer. Especially the Australian version. Good chance at picking them.

Ohhh silly Andrew. If he was willing to vote Flick he should have told Wai and got her to vote for flick with him. Then Wai would have gone back to the alliance and said I am voting Flick with Andrew.
Strategically a last ditch attempt that makes sense from Andrew but he did not even leverage his willingness to come out of the minority alliance.

I couldn't work out who voted for Flick! Andrew, wtf! If Wai had changed her mind again and gone for George, he would have caused his own vote out.
I know right, wow, what a lemon he is.... deserves to be out...

But now I hate George again, its the tall poppy syndrome.. he thinks he's king and he thinks he's won ............. so VOTE HIS ARSE OUTA THERE :roflmao:

…ha!… sucked in Andrew!… George the Cockroach crawls out of the rubble after a nuclear holocaust yet again… how does he do it?… lol!… thanks for the postings tonight… nite all… don’t let the bed bugs bite… cheers.

Andrew must have known that Wai was never gonna flip. So they made US think it was a possibility tonight, but it really wasn’t. Which also explains why Cara didn’t even seemingly consider playing the idol.

Did anyone see Emmett's interview on the Project? Made me remember why I couldn't stand him at the start. Ha!

Link for that? One that is not on 10play, please.

If George gets through he should take Goat 1 (Wai) & Goat 2 (Cara) with him to the end... I'm not sure the jury would vote for George though, although I think they'd vote him over Wai and Cara could be seen as riding Georges coat tails ....

Anyone should take Wai to the end, if tonight's ep was Wai's big move.

What are the chances that every urn has a safe scroll in it? You know, with these producers anything is possible.

I was thinking exactly this. Don't they still need an additional non-elimination ep since whatsername was medically removed? When there was no "save" scroll, I was actually stunned. Still, not upset to see Andrew leave.

Well done to @D Space and *me* for correctly tipping in the poll. 😁

Back