Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 19 Discussion

Will King George survive?

• Total voters
holding your own body weight challenges suit Halyley quite well, she has low weight & enough upper body strength to hold herself up

If George had a brain he'd go with Wai and vote out Flick like she wanted too..
If Wai speaks to Andrew, then Georges plan will probably unravel and she would easily flip on George and that's the one vote they need ....

They need to take their shot at Andrew they can all agree (maybe minus Cara) to get rid of George later

…George… we spoke about this… you’re NOT to take your shirt off!… it scares the kids… we can’t unsee things… please don’t do it again…cheers .

It’s funny that Wai has all the power tonight and yet I don’t actually think either option will help her game.

Wai is fairly good at talking to the camera and doing what shes told vote wise :)

She'll vote Andy unless it comes out at tribal that he didn't say what George BS'd about

It’s funny that Wai has all the power tonight and yet I don’t actually think either option will help her game.
I think taking out Andrew first is probably the best course of action for her. Increases her chance of winning individual immunity and she can target George at any point and most if not all of the others would be there for that.

But as you say it doesn't really help her game either way because I don't see it going anywhere but to the jury benches.

…so… George has already been told by the Producers which container has a ‘save me’ idol in it I take it?… cheers.

The masked singer looks like absolute garbage ... I think it might make 2 - 3 Sunday night appearances before its relegated to Peach :cool:

Back