Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 18 Discussion

How many advantages / idols etc should there be?

• Every 5th episode

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Every 2nd episode

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every episode

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multiple idols & advantages per episode

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • The limit has been surpassed ages ago

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Bring it on, unlimited idols & advantages all the time

• About what they've been doing this season is OK

• They've completely screwed it...

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Good poll, but I think they should be mixed. ;)

They're killing the credibility of the show by changing the immunity format so much - I think post-merge only Gerald has been eliminated in the usual way, and that was probably the most satisfying episode to watch as although an Idol was in play it was irrelevant to the vote, which was just a classic blindslide.

For me Idols should be one at each camp and then one at merge. I'm not completely averse to them being hidden again after they've been used or voted out, but their use should not be the norm.

…evenin’ all… thanks for starting the thread Thing… great poll for a virgin lol!… if everyone found an idol every day then the show would go on for years…there are way too many idols being played this season that it’s ridiculous… (and undermining the natural game flow)… cheers.

……I reckon that George is going home tonight but… it should be Emmet or Dani… (yes… I had to say it)… lol!… cheers.

Why is George telling Cara to do this now? Surely they talked about this at camp the night before?

…it’ll be weird not hearing George speaking after tonight… the silence will be deafening… cheers.

Back