• reveal too much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • reveal too little

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • reveal both too much and yet, too little

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The best thing about survivor is watching their faces change at tribal from a laughing smile cause they think their plan is going as stated... to watching their face drop when their name is read out first time... they think oh, its just a one off. then its read a 2nd time and their face goes white whilst their smile sharply disappears...
I just love watching it hahahahaha

Tonight was a classic, watching Dani's face drop when the idol was played for Emmet and then her face died again when her name starts to get repeated .... haha but Geralds face also dropped when he realised it was him that was getting blindsided... Luv it :)

…well my friends… thanks for your posts tonight… it ended up being a lot of fun tonight thanks to all of you… after that explanation of the blindside actions I think that my mere pittance of a brain deserves a rest lol!… and with that… I bid thee goodnight… rest well… nite all… cheers.

Decent episode. Seems odd to target Gerald but he is clearly popular and they know Emmett and Dani targeting each other means that three are unlikely to work together. Brawns best move now is to get Brains to target George - and I think Hayley will be a crucial swing vote.

However just as you appreciate George's gameplay they tease him winning yet another advantage which just reeks of producer interference.

I find it amusing how the survivors tell everyone that we work together as a tribe or alliance, what we decide on who to vote out is in the best interests of our alliance etc etc (The usual bullshit diatribe they projectile vomit every Tribal). Then when Emmett hears for the first time that Dani has been throwing his name about .....
Complete plan change - originally it was going to be Hayley again or a brains tribe member.. But once his name has been mentioned, ITS ORRRRNN.. ALL BETS OFF... DANI MUST GO AT ALL COSTS.. hahah.. I have to protect ME, screw the alliance, I'm under threat, THEREFORE...

Everyone must vote how I say & use your Idol to save ME... hahaha

Nek Minut - idol flushed, Brawn member GONNNNNEEEEE. Emmetts alliance - BLINDSIDED - and now your alliance is a minority.. ALL BECAUSE, you trusted your leader to do the right thing by your alliance BUT at the first threat to his leadership - he dictates a shocking play which loses an idol, loses a member of their alliance and flips the power so they're now the minority ahahahaha :):p:D:cool:

Brawn = sheep & goats :) follow the leader, no matter what...

But at least I'm safe lol...

I find it amusing how the survivors tell everyone that we work together as a tribe or alliance, what we decide on who to vote out is in the best interests of our alliance etc etc (The usual bullshit diatribe they projectile vomit every Tribal). Then when Emmett hears for the first time that Dani has been throwing his name about .....
Complete plan change - originally it was going to be Hayley again or a brains tribe member.. But once his name has been mentioned, ITS ORRRRNN.. ALL BETS OFF... DANI MUST GO AT ALL COSTS.. hahah.. I have to protect ME, screw the alliance, I'm under threat, THEREFORE...

Everyone must vote how I say & use your Idol to save ME... hahaha

Nek Minut - idol flushed, Brawn member GONNNNNEEEEE. Emmetts alliance - BLINDSIDED - and now your alliance is a minority.. ALL BECAUSE, you trusted your leader to do the right thing by your alliance BUT at the first threat to his leadership - he dictates a shocking play which loses an idol, loses a member of their alliance and flips the power so they're now the minority ahahahaha :):p:D:cool:

Brawn = sheep & goats :) follow the leader, no matter what...

But at least I'm safe lol...
I reckon unless you’re in the game yourself you’ve no idea how paranoid you would be.

I reckon unless you’re in the game yourself you’ve no idea how paranoid you would be.
Paranoia or not, I think the other members of his alliance just followed like sheep. Someone should have said, we need numbers to ensure our safety and Dani can wait, stick to the plan and oust more brains first. But no one said nothing, they just did exactly what Emmett suggested & now Emmett's ditched them and scrambling on his own... If it wasn't for the rigged elimination ie/ can only vote out the last 4 - he might have gone last night...

Paranoia or not, I think the other members of his alliance just followed like sheep. Someone should have said, we need numbers to ensure our safety and Dani can wait, stick to the plan and oust more brains first. But no one said nothing, they just did exactly what Emmett suggested & now Emmett's ditched them and scrambling on his own... If it wasn't for the rigged elimination ie/ can only vote out the last 4 - he might have gone last night...
Not to mention that the "you can only vote out the bottom four" twist is pretty heavily stacked in the first place - ie, the producers want to cut some of the dead wood before they manage to float through to the finale. Though they probably hadn't intended Dani to be one of them.

// MOD HAT ON //

Reminder to keep discussion of what happens in each episode to the relevant episode thread.

// MOD HAT OFF //

Back