• reveal too much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • reveal too little

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • reveal both too much and yet, too little

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would be a classic move to have a Blind Side within a blind side but can George pull it off?

Do people trust George enough? that's the question.

maybe cos a Blind Side within a blind side, I love it 🤣

…blindside… blindside… blindside… that all that I’m ever hearing lately!… even on the Ad for The Bachelor he was talking about being ‘blindsided’!… cheers.

It would be a classic move to have a Blind Side within a blind side but can George pull it off?

Do people trust George enough? that's the question.

maybe cos a Blind Side within a blind side, I love it 🤣
What is he trying to do? I kinda lost track

I reckon it would have been so funny if Hayley had of s*** herself, run off to Emmett and told him that what the brains plan is and f***** it all up completely, that would have been a classic

Danny thinks she has a majority voting for Emmet. Emmet thinks he has 5 people voting for Danny and when flick plays her idol to save Emmet then Danny will be going home but George has come up with his brainstorm where everyone in brains votes for Gerald and there will be 5 votes against him so he'll go

…well… George is saying that a double blindside needs to happen in the blindside to counter act the original blindside which in itself is a blindside that the original blindside operative will not realise that their blindside has been reversed blindsided which in turn causes the original blindside to slightly shift to one side causing the newest blindside to win through!… that is unless the person starting the original blindside does a triple blindside with a half twist and stuffs it all up… I hope that I’ve explained it clearly my friend… cheers.

…well… George is saying that a double blindside needs to happen in the blindside to counter act the original blindside which in itself is a blindside that the original blindside operative will not realise that their blindside has been reversed blindsided which in turn causes the original blindside to slightly shift to one side causing the newest blindside to win through!… that is unless the person starting the original blindside does a triple blindside with a half twist and stuffs it all up… I hope that I’ve explained it clearly my friend… cheers.

Was just about to post what you posted.

It’s funny how they say George must have dogged us. They knew exactly what he was capable of but trusted him anyway. It did take 5 people to pull that off.
Impressive. George is looking even better for Jury. What a game he has played!

Back