Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 15 Discussion

You're going on Survivor. What would you like to take?

• Shoe strings

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Chewing gum

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Sunglasses

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Condoms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teddy bear

• Vibrator

• Turnip

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Mixed

• Overly revealing swimwear

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
7:30PM - 9:00PM
The Immunity Challenge tests our hangry castaways on spelling and balancing, with a challenge beast setting their eyes on the prize. Plus, at Tribal Council, a double agent is outed.

(Can't imagine who either of those could be).

I was watching the first ep of Too Hot to Handle, and all the contestants are out meeting each other in the sun. No hats, no sunglasses - and despite being supposed to be ogling them at this point, all I could think was there is no way I could stay out in the full sun all that time without my sunglasses and hat.

So I vote sunglasses. Six weeks outside with them? I don't think so!

A turnip, so I can throw it at someone who irritates me.
And if that's the case, a whole bag of turnips!
(I just have an infinitely with turnips from the poll last week)

…evenin’ all…I picked the revealing swimwear… I would wear that cozzie that ‘Borat’ wears… the mankini… with my old flabby arse cheeks showing none of the other Survivors would be able to concentrate on their gameplay enough to be a threat… I would then win the whole thing easily!… an d they call George the mastermind eh?… HA!… he has nothing on me lol!… cheers.

…has this series provided the most idols and immunity items ever up to this stage?… surely it’s broken all previous records so far?… cheers.

WTF just had an extraordinary long amount of ads and when it's returned it's halfway through a challenge what the f***** going on here

Back