Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 14 Discussion

Should it be ok to pass immunity idols on after being voted out?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Only if it's Brains

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if it's Brawn

• Only if it's Nick Iadanza

• Mixed

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
…if Dani is the only one voting then why doesn’t she just tell that person that they’re the one that is going instead of writing the name down?… I see no logic to it… cheers.

Couldn't they find a little island in that river to call redemption island?? Nup, just a rock 🤣

…hmmmmmm!… twist after twist eh?… I’m going to lose interest in this show real fast if they keep going with this… I can see it… thanks for the fun everyone… nite all… pleasant dreams… cheers.

We'll that was a bit if fun.
Goodnight and I'm looking forward to tomorrow xxx

Well, that worked out okay, after all. I also hope George's bus is bigger than Hayley's bus.

Apparently Hayley wins this season, so not looking good. I can't stand George, so would be happy if its true.

…hmmmmmm!… twist after twist eh?… I’m going to lose interest in this show real fast if they keep going with this… I can see it… thanks for the fun everyone… nite all… pleasant dreams… cheers.
Sticky, they have had these twists since season 1 of Aus Survivor. The producer is Emilia, the same Producer of BB. And you're still surprised ? lol

Quite an odd and unsatisfying episode.
The early tribal threw things out of sync, and we didn't need another twist.

I'm happy with the result as I prefer to keep interesting players in.
Does anyone else feel that the save at the end was designed because the producers were banking on it being George or Hayley?
And then they have to waste a save on Baden, lol.

The producers just won't let this series get going naturally. Their desperation to control the narrative is just ruining it. As much as I'm a fan of multi-layered reality show twists this just stank of desperation, and was far too early at merge to actually throw it in.

Three people winning immunity - interesting, possibly gives the obvious targets extra chances to earn themselves immunity rather than rely on the luck of finding an idol.

Those winning immunity being the only voters - OK, possible, but was always going to be a 2-1 or 3-0 tribe split and clearly thrown in to try and save Brains but backfired.

So throw in another fucking twist at Tribal itself in the hope that the shows secret survival expert can beat a vegan and prison officer when it comes to making fire. Absolute crock of shit.

That's not enough for these producers though - just throw in a post eviction twist too to save the evictee and layer that shit upon shit upon shit.

FFS - if you want to produce scripted drama get a job on Home and Away!!!

The producers just won't let this series get going naturally. Their desperation to control the narrative is just ruining it. As much as I'm a fan of multi-layered reality show twists this just stank of desperation, and was far too early at merge to actually throw it in.

Three people winning immunity - interesting, possibly gives the obvious targets extra chances to earn themselves immunity rather than rely on the luck of finding an idol.

Those winning immunity being the only voters - OK, possible, but was always going to be a 2-1 or 3-0 tribe split and clearly thrown in to try and save Brains but backfired.

So throw in another fucking twist at Tribal itself in the hope that the shows secret survival expert can beat a vegan and prison officer when it comes to making fire. Absolute crock of shit.

That's not enough for these producers though - just throw in a post eviction twist too to save the evictee and layer that shit upon shit upon shit.

FFS - if you want to produce scripted drama get a job on Home and Away!!!

100%. They also did this with The Amazing Race which I ended up not finishing about a third of the way in.

The Survivor format is perfect the way it is. It doesn't need these constant twists and saves to keep it interesting. The Yanks have been doing it the same way for 20 years and it works. If there is a twist (Redemption Island, etc) it is known upfront. I'm not sure why our Aussie reality shows feel the need to twist and manipulate shit so much. Imagine going home because ONE person got to vote you out. That's fucked.

Please, for the love of god, just let this show play out organically. Its a tried and tested formula that WORKS. Enough manipulating, it looks so bloody amateur.

…I cannot make up my mind who I dislike the most… Emmet or Dani… decisions… decisions… cheers.
Don't stress, just share the love, or in this case the hate 🤣 dislike them equally....

Emmet is so smug and seems to believe he is untouchable, that stupid little grin he has when he thinks HIS plan(s) are going off without a hitch... I love watching his stupid little grin falter ever so slightly when he realises the plan didn't work, like when Hayley saved Laura and Kez got the boot hahaha

and Dani comes across as a butch man hating lesbian - maybe one of their new twists can be a snap double eviction and just allow Hayley the vote - it doesn't have to make sense, just another pointless twist ....

Survivor - Outwit, outplay, OUTLAST ---> it has now become outlast the producers every evolving rule changes so that when they think the Survivors are not voting according to how the producers want, then we shall throw out the rule book and change it on the fly so that we can sort of get it back on track to how we envisaged it was going to pan out :) VOTE OUR WAY OR we'll just manipulate the F*** out of it 🤣 🤣 🤣

First episode that I straight up didn't enjoy. I want to enjoy these types of shows, I really do.

It's just not fun to watch when these twists just force the narrative. I'm just getting flashbacks to why I hate the current BB. Why do they have to massacre this show too :confused:

Going by previous Australian Survivor seasons, yesterday was the last non elimination episodes of the season.

It’s now a strategy to expect non elims at least twice… I prefer Redemption rock to a tribe swap to be honest, it’s an improvement on previous years.

Back