Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 14 Discussion

Should it be ok to pass immunity idols on after being voted out?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Only if it's Brains

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if it's Brawn

• Only if it's Nick Iadanza

• Mixed

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
…3 immunity idols up for grabs… a handed over idol and god knows how many more idols are to be found… at tribal council the pags will ask If anyone wishes to use an idol and every one of them will simultaneously say… “I will!”… lol!… cheers.

Hang on. I missed that. They are immune AND they are the only three to vote? Whaaaaaaat?
…it seems that the old Survivor that we have always loved with it’s standard rules is now a thing of the past… if they change anymore rules… I can see me losing my love for this show… cheers.

…it seems that the old Survivor that we have always loved with it’s standard rules.is now a thing of the past… if they change anymore rules… I can see me losing my love for this show… cheers.
It's like it's becoming, let's make the rules up as we go along!

George painted a Target on his back by being to secret agenty - by not communicating is actually ostracising himself...

so stick to politics George, something that your crap at, because you're actually shittier at spying 🤣

…I think that the original rules that have always applied have made this show what it is… if it’s not broke… then why mess with it?… changing rules just for higher ratings is just plain stupid… cheers.

Back