Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 13 Discussion

Who do you want to win? You can choose TWO if you want.

• George

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Cara

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Emmett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hayley

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Kez

• Dani

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Flick

• Mixed (someone else)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Handing off an idol like that is dodgy AF and I don't care what Nick says. Why have they allowed this to be a possibility? And why didn't Simon pass off his two before he left?
It's ridiculous. It just defeats the purpose of hiding more idols. Why bother flushing an idol when it can be passed around like pass the parcel? If lets contestants actually possibly bank up idols. Imagine Simon giving both his idols to Chelsea, then she could get voted out and pass them both to dani. It's completely silly. It's like if a Masterchef contestant was able to give their pin to someone after they are eliminated. And more idols are going to be hidden around camp anyway so now it just adds even MORE idols into the game. But anyway, only 4 of the six idols so far have actually been played correctly and one of those idol plays was a non elimination episode and got the said person who played it voted out. But to keep these idols in the game is completely fucked. It will allow idols to bank up and before we know it someone will go out like Cirie did in game changers. There should not be an idol in play at this time and now there is. It should have been re-hidden at camp. And as if the other players are not going to be suspicious of Flick being given just pants anyway. Why would you publicly make your ally look suspicious if you want home to do well? I think Kez has watched minimal survivor.

We could potentially have a situation where it's a final five and everyone has the pass the parcel idol.

Probably happens all the time, but I noticed during the Immunity Challenge, the drone shots were obviously shot later in the day. In the challenge, it was all done and dusted in the morning, with the shadows behind them. But in the drone shots (one even before they started) the shadows were in front of them. So they must get them to reenact parts of the challenge at times for the edit.

I read an article once about the US Season where those drone shots that you see are actually the people that test out the challenge before hand. So when JLP is explaining how the challenge works, they show it being done by testers, then use that footage during the explanation. They also take the drone shots then as well, which is why you don't see any camera men in them.

Similarly, should Emmett have been allowed to share his lollies with everyone?
They are always pretty clear on not letting anyone share burgers, chips, steak etc, except in an auction when they pool their money.

Things I never need to see again :
Lime green jockey shorts turned filthy brown and several sizes too tight
Bikinis riding up where the sun don't shine
Urghhh I so agree.... naked or almost naked human bodies are not really that attractive unless you have a spectacular physique and Flick doesn't have one. If I was on Survivor I'd sabotage those hideous red snatch stretchers she wears - they're just plain :vomit:
As for Emmet's green lederhosen he wears, if you want to show off your penis by wearing mega tight tights then at least have a package worth exposing,... vote off Pin Dick & Wedgie Mole asap for no other reason than they're offensive fashion faux pars :cool:

I read an article once about the US Season where those drone shots that you see are actually the people that test out the challenge before hand. So when JLP is explaining how the challenge works, they show it being done by testers, then use that footage during the explanation. They also take the drone shots then as well, which is why you don't see any camera men in them.
Oh yes, I remember that. In these shots though, the later drone shot was when there were four left in the challenge and the rest of the tribe were watching from the side. Looks like them in the first drone shot, second one too far/high to tell for sure, but both drone shots were obviously shot later in the day. 10 are too cheap to have the dream team waiting around for a couple of drone shots.

Screenshot from 2021-08-16 06-32-36.png

Screenshot from 2021-08-16 06-34-03.png

Screenshot from 2021-08-16 06-37-46.png

Screenshot from 2021-08-16 06-39-55.png

Also, on the idol hand-off, I really hope Nick is wrong about this being allowed now. I am hoping in tonight's episode, JLP will call it out and declare it void, perhaps when they gather for a challenge. Please!!!!
It would be fantastic if he waited for Flick to use it, before declaring "this is not your idol, any votes cast against Flick will count".

It would be fantastic if he waited for Flick to use it, before declaring "this is not your idol, any votes cast against Flick will count".
That kind of 'gotcha' moment would be a bit unfair on her if she thought it was legitimate, though. I doubt they would do this.

Surely there’s a few sick tummies after that.
I'd like to know how long that food had been sitting there. Cold burger, steak and chips, warm milk...YUK! Pizza is the only thing that's ok cold imo. And in that heat bacteria would multiply in the blink of an eye add that to food deprived people and surely someone has to get sick. Same thing with gorging themselves with lollies, cakes etc the other week...made me sick just watching them.

The utter arrogant stupidity of George to play a double agent role when:

A) He's not very good at strategy.

B) He's playing with people who are looking out for themselves.

C) He's with a bunch of people who have plenty of time to talk to each other.

is amazing.

The utter arrogant stupidity of George to play a double agent role when:

A) He's not very good at strategy.

B) He's playing with people who are looking out for themselves.

C) He's with a bunch of people who have plenty of time to talk to each other.

is amazing.
His narcissism is feeding into his poor decision making abilities..

King George :laugh: another garden variety contestant who spruiks about being the leader of the pack only to be voted off shortly thereafter..

Remember what country your in George.... Australia.... land of the Tall Poppy Syndrome - where once you claim how fabulous you are, the rest of us will do whatever it takes to bring you back down to earth :woot::sneaky::roflmao: well in this case your fellow tribes persons will swiftly cut you back down to the zero that you are :wtf:

We hate politicians & you're a pretend one, glorifying your role as a party member / employee as someone important, YOU'RE NOT - you work for a political party - you're garbage NOT a King hahahaha...

Another one on my shit list... Its growing, Flick and her red whisker splitters, Emmet and his green dick pants & now George with his inflated opinion of his position... They're all on The List... :roflmao:

@Thing I'm sure they get told to talk themselves up at the confessionals.

Producer: Do you feel like King George after that?
George: Oh yeah, that was great.
Producer: Say that as a statement.
George: That was great! I'm King George!

There was an episode of The Block once, years ago, where they broke the fourth wall and revealed this being done.

@Thing I'm sure they get told to talk themselves up at the confessionals.

Producer: Do you feel like King George after that?
George: Oh yeah, that was great.
Producer: Say that as a statement.
George: That was great! I'm King George!

There was an episode of The Block once, years ago, where they broke the fourth wall and revealed this being done.
Yeah I'm sure you're right...

I wonder how far away they take them to record their commentary as like George, most of them are quite vocal.. & if you spoke loudly out there, you run the risk of your other contestants hearing your comments..

Also, on the idol hand-off, I really hope Nick is wrong about this being allowed now. I am hoping in tonight's episode, JLP will call it out and declare it void, perhaps when they gather for a challenge. Please!!!!
I doubt Nick is wrong. Simon even confirmed it on Twitter. Said he didn’t hand his off because his alliance obviously didn’t want it 🤣

Sorry Tim, it’s been confirmed by some ex survivors that this is a new thing in the rules, ever since All Stars.

Back