Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 13 Discussion

Who do you want to win? You can choose TWO if you want.

• George

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Cara

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Emmett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hayley

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Kez

• Dani

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Flick

• Mixed (someone else)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wai asking for the pants after voting Kez’s arse outta there! So good.

Reminds me of this from US Survivor, but without the desired result haha.

Can you do that? Pass an idol after you've been voted out?
I was 90% sure you can’t hand it off. That’s why in US Survivor they get someone to ‘hold it’ and hopefully they give it back if they survive the vote.

SURELY that's not allowed wtf

Kez just gave Flick the idol. Is that allowed?

I always thought once you'd declined the opportunity to use it and were subsequently unfortunate enough to get voted out it became worthless.

That's really the way it should be. Perhaps they'll get blindsided by that fact when they go to use it?

I always thought once you'd declined the opportunity to use it and were subsequently unfortunate enough to get voted out it became worthless.

That's really the way it should be. Perhaps they'll get blindsided by that fact when they go to use it?
It will be funny if she plays it and JLP is like “I can confirm that this is NOT a valid immunity idol” haha

Hmm strange. I was expecting kez to be the first jury member with a total of 10 jurors and a final 3. I wonder if they’re going to have a final 3 with 9 jurors and be happy to risk a 3 way tie or if they’re still doing a final 2. If so strange reason to have the merge 2 rounds before jury when they haven’t done it since season 1.

…are the ratings on the show starting to downslide or something?… why are they now allowing for someone to pass on the idol AFTER they’ve been evicted?… that is sooooooo wrong!… cheers.

…well… that passing on the idol after eviction sure sucked… overall… I’m glad that the challenges are a lot better this year at least and that the camera shots of the Australian countryside are way better than previous countries shots… so there are some vast improvements… but if they are going to change the rules by allowing people to pass on an idol after eviction then stuff that!… anyway… thanks for the fun my friends… nite all… sleep well… cheers.

…are the ratings on the show starting to downslide or something?… why are they now allowing for someone to pass on the idol AFTER they’ve been evicted?… that is sooooooo wrong!… cheers.

Nope, the ratings are pretty strong for Channel 10. The Block's ratings on the other hand...

Probably happens all the time, but I noticed during the Immunity Challenge, the drone shots were obviously shot later in the day. In the challenge, it was all done and dusted in the morning, with the shadows behind them. But in the drone shots (one even before they started) the shadows were in front of them. So they must get them to reenact parts of the challenge at times for the edit.

So George's masterplan worked for now, but it's doomed in the long run, once Hayley squeals.

What was with Kez passing Flick her idol wrapped in pants? Surely if you want to play an idol it has to be done before the votes are read, and that includes handing it over for future use.

So George's masterplan worked for now, but it's doomed in the long run, once Hayley squeals.

What was with Kez passing Flick her idol wrapped in pants? Surely if you want to play an idol it has to be done before the votes are read, and that includes handing it over for future use.
Rules have changed now apparently.

Similarly, should Emmett have been allowed to share his lollies with everyone?
They are always pretty clear on not letting anyone share burgers, chips, steak etc, except in an auction when they pool their money.

Things I never need to see again :
Lime green jockey shorts turned filthy brown and several sizes too tight
Bikinis riding up where the sun don't shine

Handing off an idol like that is dodgy AF and I don't care what Nick says. Why have they allowed this to be a possibility? And why didn't Simon pass off his two before he left?
It is ludicrous.
The whole idea of flushing an idol is null and void if the victim can posthumously pass it over to their best friend.

Back