I came here to see if he was posting
Will do after this
But it may take her a day to respond, will keep you informed

Reactions: Kaz
Forgot kay’s Tag
Got it now
And I have to message her across Facebook and Twitter might take a little time😀

Reactions: Kaz
Well I'm definitely watching again! But daylight saving means won't be here live. Though our numbers seem to be dwindling so I might not be missing much. Ha!

Too early to dislike anyone yet. Though I wasn't a fan of Andy or Mark their first times round so they're early possibilities for my shit list. Tribe wise no early favourite from me either. From what I've seen the mix of contestants seems pretty good though I swear half of them are going to leave with melanoma! Those yanks are going to be threats.

As for the episode itself they should have put a trigger warning up for those zoom interview intros. I had pandemic PTSD with the shitty sound connections! Also noticed the set design is a bit more Mad Max this year which I'm glad for. Bugged me last year that it was still very Polynesian despite the move to the outback. Great challenges as always. Only grip would be the run time. As much as I love survivor two hours is pushing it for this millenials attention span!

Glad Andy was first boot.
It simply isn't true that Alex cost them the challenge, because someone sat out from the other team as well.
I'm glad he (Alex) survived.

Mark is just an unappealing person. To each their own, but I rolled my eyes when he described Sam as the prettiest girl on Survivor.

Sandra and Nina are fierce.

Shit I didn’t know Voice starts too
I tried MAFS last year, actually stuck around and watched an entire series, 1st for me

It was TORTURE.........how people must hate themselves to find that amount of toxic spiteful nasty people entertaining
repeated, over and over
It was boring

It's not the full Voice season but The Voice Generations. Only goes for 3 episodes, it's over on Wednesday.

Reactions: kxk
Forgot kay’s Tag
Got it now
And I have to message her across Facebook and Twitter might take a little time😀
Have sent messages, response won’t be fast, but will get through eventually

Will do after this
But it may take her a day to respond, will keep you informed
Hi everyone. Long time, no see.
Thanks for your concern about Sticky's absence - and to kxk for getting in touch.
I haven'e heard from him for a while myself. I have just rung but got an automated response. I have left a message and will try again if I don't hear from him soon. If I don't hear from him in a day or two I will give his daughter a call.
Blessings.

Thanks so much qtkt, much appreciated
We miss you too😊
I imagine you are very busy during this trying Covid time

I saw some of this on the afternoon repeat today. None of the contestants inspire me to watch this time.
Thanks for your concern about Sticky's absence - and to kxk for getting in touch.
I haven'e heard from him for a while myself. I have just rung but got an automated response. I have left a message and will try again if I don't hear from him soon. If I don't hear from him in a day or two I will give his daughter a let's hope all's okay.
Let's hope everything is okay.

Good first episode, but the run time is a killer. 2 hours is also pushing my limits, but we’ll see how I go. Will also try to juggle MAFS, but haven’t started that yet. Might catch up later in the week.

Love the Blood v Water concept, the yank series was great. Not vibing the returning contestants though, but not a deal breaker. I just prefer fresh faces.

I do support Sandra’s returning though. One of my all time favourites.

Glad the golfing fuck is gone. Did not rate him.

Also hope we hear from Mr Sticky soon! Not the same without him here.

I haven'e heard from him for a while myself. I have just rung but got an automated response. I have left a message and will try again if I don't hear from him soon. If I don't hear from him in a day or two I will give his daughter a call.
Blessings.
Hi again everyone. Good news. Sticky is fine. He was very touched that you were concerned about his absence. He thought it was better for his mental health for stay away for a bit longer. He said he would probably be back in a month or so - but, perhaps now that he knows he's been missed he will come back earlier. Blessings.

Back