Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

Too lazy to watch half an hour, and I don't think I could bear any more of those two.
Any interesting highlights?
It's a podcast so you can do things while you listen anyway...Sam had the most interesting stuff to say I think.

Henry on the first day took Sam aside and said he hadn’t watched much survivor but he was told by mates to connect with someone early on that you feel is a good person and that you might want to stand with the entire time. So Sam thinks cool, he seems like a good guy. A couple of hours later she talks to Sarah and find out Henry had the exact same conversation with her, word for word.

She then confronts Henry and said that she knew he had said the same thing to herself and Sarah and he says “ah damnit…you got me…I’m playing the ladies game. That’s the game that the producers and I discussed that I would play. Obviously, I wanted to speak to you and Sarah the 2 best looking girls on the tribe.” And Sam is thinking in her head, buddy if you think that’s going to work on me…then Henry says “ I really want to be in a power couple with you, I really think you are a great player, you get on well with people, so I am going to tell you something that I am not going to tell anyone else the entire game..” and that’s when he tells Sam that his mum had passed away 3 weeks ago.

So Sam thinks, I need to get away from this guy, she already knows he is playing hard and spinning lines to people and the last thing she wanted to do was be in a power couple with him. She also doesn’t know whether to believe him about his mum. So at this point she thinks I’ve got to get away from Henry, who seems real? And that’s when she picks Mark to work with.

In terms of being a couple with Mark and getting noticed as such they thought that they were ok because other couples were more noticeable. Mark and Sam slept together but with everyone else in the shelter whereas Henry and Jacqui slept together outside the shelter on their own.

She feels that Henry thought he had revealed too much to her and that’s why he wanted to get her out.
Also she thinks Sarah is playing hard.

I forgot to add, when Henry said he was a yoga teacher, Sam told him she had done lots of yoga. No doubt that was another reason to get her out! Henry is playing too big too early I think. Also telling such big lies, you are going to get caught out eventually and people won't trust you.

It's a podcast so you can do things while you listen anyway...Sam had the most interesting stuff to say I think.

Henry on the first day took Sam aside and said he hadn’t watched much survivor but he was told by mates to connect with someone early on that you feel is a good person and that you might want to stand with the entire time. So Sam thinks cool, he seems like a good guy. A couple of hours later she talks to Sarah and find out Henry had the exact same conversation with her, word for word.

She then confronts Henry and said that she knew he had said the same thing to herself and Sarah and he says “ah damnit…you got me…I’m playing the ladies game. That’s the game that the producers and I discussed that I would play. Obviously, I wanted to speak to you and Sarah the 2 best looking girls on the tribe.” And Sam is thinking in her head, buddy if you think that’s going to work on me…then Henry says “ I really want to be in a power couple with you, I really think you are a great player, you get on well with people, so I am going to tell you something that I am not going to tell anyone else the entire game..” and that’s when he tells Sam that his mum had passed away 3 weeks ago.

So Sam thinks, I need to get away from this guy, she already knows he is playing hard and spinning lines to people and the last thing she wanted to do was be in a power couple with him. She also doesn’t know whether to believe him about his mum. So at this point she thinks I’ve got to get away from Henry, who seems real? And that’s when she picks Mark to work with.

In terms of being a couple with Mark and getting noticed as such they thought that they were ok because other couples were more noticeable. Mark and Sam slept together but with everyone else in the shelter whereas Henry and Jacqui slept together outside the shelter on their own.

She feels that Henry thought he had revealed too much to her and that’s why he wanted to get her out.
Also she thinks Sarah is playing hard.

Thanks for that FatPants.
Makes Henry sound really creepy!

I forgot to add, when Henry said he was a yoga teacher, Sam told him she had done lots of yoga. No doubt that was another reason to get her out! Henry is playing too big too early I think. Also telling such big lies, you are going to get caught out eventually and people won't trust you.

Henry should have waited before doing those final two deals. Like you said he is playing too big too early. But he has got the idol. Though I did read about someone in the American survivor who got blindsided by their tribe despite having two idols.

Henry should have waited before doing those final two deals. Like you said he is playing too big too early. But he has got the idol. Though I did read about someone in the American survivor who got blindsided by their tribe despite having two idols.
I forgot he has the idol.

Maybe the other tribe members could convince him to waste it on Jackie and then blindside him out of the game?

...I was thinking along this line too reepbot... but I think that Henry is way too selfish to sacrifice 'HIS' idol to keep Jacqui in to be honest... Jacqui thinks that it is 'their' idol... Henry doesn't and she's in for a major shock if or when it comes to the crunch methinks!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I was thinking along this line too reepbot... but I think that Henry is way too selfish to sacrifice 'HIS' idol to keep Jacqui in to be honest... Jacqui thinks that it is 'their' idol... Henry doesn't and she's in for a major shock if or when it comes to the crunch methinks!... cheers.

Isn't there meant to be some kind of tribe swap? Henry and Jacqui may end up in different tribes.

Isn't there meant to be some kind of tribe swap? Henry and Jacqui may end up in different tribes.

...that's true... if it happens on Sunday or Monday... if not then who knows?... but even still... what if it's a clear Henry/Jacquie and Locky/Tara 'power couple' swap?... it could still be the same scenario but within a different tribe regardless?... lol!... cheers.

Here's an entire program based on the idea that anything is acceptable if it gets you ahead. You form alliances, you kill off your enemies, you turn on your closest. Blindsiding – the act of suckering someone into believing you're an ally, only to stab them in the back – is not only not frowned upon but actively celebrated as the embodiment of great strategy. It's bastardry as an entertainment form.

...in other words kiddies... welcome to the Workforce when you leave School...

...I sure wish that morons in the media would stop finding any reason whatsoever to complain about and pick shit out of any show on TV ffs!... just leave it to us experts within this website and its Forums to do that okay?... we do it very well... in other words... piss off and leave our show alone you dipshits!... cheers.

...in other words kiddies... welcome to the Workforce when you leave School...

...I sure wish that morons in the media would stop finding any reason whatsoever to complain about and pick shit out of any show on TV ffs!... just leave it to us experts within this website and its Forums to do that okay?... we do it very well... in other words... piss off and leave our show alone you dipshits!... cheers.

And we do it without faux psycho-analysis and proclaiming "WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!"

Sure we bitch & moan, but we have FUN doing it :D

Back