Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 7 Discussion

Why were Shonee and Zach just allowed to come back? What was the point of voting for them to be sent there if there were no consequences?

My guess is that production did everything they can to get Shonee to Merge. She didn't find the idol the first time so she was probably prodded to receive it the next episode. Then the exile twist probably was meant to have an elimination, but with Zach there she would have 100% lost. Then they chose to place her on new Vakama with Harry and be able to blindside Abbey. She's probably the producers favourite and no way am I complaining. Or I could be wrong and she is just the natural queen she is, and the production team just wanted an episode filler so the exile twist was thus used for no purpose.

After coming from a survivor season where the sporty alliance was decimated (partly due to her flip) Abbey should have been more cluey that "keep the tribe strong" mantra doesn't really work.

Though everything that could go wrong for Abbey did go wrong for her in this episode. But I reckon her biggest mistake was being seen as the leader of that alliance. That's like a death sentence on aus survivor.

Shonnee comes across a little bit too self pleased for my liking.

I really like Lydia on a lot of levels but her blinkers on win challenges strategy is going to be the death of her again. If she ever cultivated a social/strategic game and stopped being drawn like a moth to a flame to other athletes, but instead spread her tentacles out to other types of people she might have had a chance but now she looks like a dead woman walking and deserves it.

I would like to believe they have not rigged it for Shonee, lots of people walked by that idol clue... but she has been a bright and entertaining (and a bit smug) light this season and Im sure production was happy with the way this played out.

Why were Shonee and Zach just allowed to come back? What was the point of voting for them to be sent there if there were no consequences?

I am sure nobody was voted out because it was their usual exile island twist to extend the episode run. I think this time they only wanted to use that twist at 1 tribal council instead of over 2 nights like they have done on the past seasons. Nobody goes home so that is an extra episode for them.

I am really enjoying this season. I think it is one of the best they have done.

Love all the big characters playing and they all somewhat know each other so it makes it more interesting all of the game play and the reputations. I am (well was with that tribe swap ruining things...) enjoying Matt and David’s secret alliance and I hated Dave last season.

Good to see Abbey go tonight. (And I liked her last season...) Her attitude of getting rid of the weak ones really made me go off her. She was too controlling. Good to see a shift coming with Shonee.

Looking forward to tomorrow night’s ep.

Love all the big characters playing and they all somewhat know each other so it makes it more interesting all of the game play and the reputations. I am (well was with that tribe swap ruining things...) enjoying Matt and David’s secret alliance and I hated Dave last season.

Good to see Abbey go tonight. (And I liked her last season...) Her attitude of getting rid of the weak ones really made me go off her. She was too controlling. Good to see a shift coming with Shonee.

Same here. Liked Abbey last season, disliked her this time. Hated Dave last time and while I still don't love him, I'm finding him less aggravating this time.

...hey Robson... welcome to the forums... I always like new people joining in... welcome to our complete madness that are the BBB Forums lol!... have fun posting with us... and... I couldn’t agree more about Abbey going... I was so sick of that smug grin on her face all of the time... again... welcome to the forums... cheers.

...hey Dennis Haikalis... long time no speak lol!... it seems ages since I last spoke to you... it’s good to speak to you again... hope all is going well for you my friend... cheers.

Back