Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 23 Discussion

Who will be voted out ...tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...something was said in the promo for Monday nights show that sounded like Dave’s number is up... I can’t remember what it said exactly but it sounded a bit iffy to me... misdirection?... thanks for a great night everyone... nite all... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
It's always misdirection. The ad for tonight (which I didn't mention as it was practically a spoiler) showed Dave crying. Now tell me, would he cry if he was voted out? Nope. Would he cry if he won immunity and they showed a 'for my family' package? Yup.
After that, Brooke was definitely going home.

Brooke seemed to have a decent pitch, but maybe Moana thought that she might have several people voting for her on the jury. Plus as it was said in the episode Brooke herself is very hard to beat in the final immunity, more than Dave. And if she was won again and broke the record that they keep mentioning it would help her case even more. It would have been interesting for the viewers to see another twist in the game at this tribal, but they probably made the right choice for their game.

David is one immunity challenge away from final survivor.
Only if by some miracle Mo or Sharn win the next challenge, will he go home. Neither of them would take him to the jury.
Hoping for a fair challenge.

It's been a rather safe and boring series since merge with nobody taking the opportunity, so no surprise Brooke went. Sharn has had a pretty weak game IMO and has very little to boast about, but for Moana it'll depend on how well she can sell her game at the final tribal. I don't think she's been as good as she thinks she has.

Glad David has made the final 3 - is nice to see such an obvious target survive to the latter stages, even if he did have 17 idols along the way. Even with them though not sure there was ever a point he'd have been voted out.

David is one immunity challenge away from final survivor.
Only if by some miracle Mo or Sharn win the next challenge, will he go home. Neither of them would take him to the jury.
Hoping for a fair challenge.

Fingers crossed David wins it.

There are only 2 scenarios for the final, David/Sharn or Mo/Sharn with Sharn 2nd again.

Mo could be dumb enough to take David to F2 though...?

Mo is sneaky and I expect she is going to claim to have run the whole game, and getting rid of David will add to her resume. Sharn on the other hand is delusional and probably thinks she can talk the jury into believing she deserves to win. In which case she loses again.

Mo is sneaky and I expect she is going to claim to have run the whole game, and getting rid of David will add to her resume. Sharn on the other hand is delusional and probably thinks she can talk the jury into believing she deserves to win. In which case she loses again.

I think this is all hypothetical though, and what I think will really happen is Magic Dave will win the final immunity and take Sharn.

Back