Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 23 Discussion

Who will be voted out ...tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping at least that Mo and David turn on each other now. There has to be something more than David just sailing smugly to victory.

...evenin’all... this morning I awoke and had a light globe above my head light up which prompted a long winded convoluted posting...

...well wasn’t I all “Mr Gloom and Doom“ about my heroic wonderful David last night eh?... lol!...well I’ve got it all sorted out now!...

1:... David gets into Mo and Sharn’s ear and points out that Brooke has won the last 3 challenges so it doesn’t matter which one of them gets to the final with her... they will lose!... therefore they all vote her out while they have the chance...

2:... Sharn being as stupid as she is (and still wanting to be in the final with David)... and believing in her own publicity that she’s a super player with such high intelligence believes that she will be in the final with David and will win it all... so she will vote for Brooke...

3:... Mo (who doesn’t give a shit how she gets to the final as long as gets there)... and after David plays on her heartstrings and sweet talks her about how they have “always looked after other etc... etc...”... she will vote for Brooke too tonight...

4:... with Brooke gone... David then tells Sharn that they should vote Mo out because “she’s such a physical threat in challenges”... Sharn (believing that she can beat David in the final) and still wanting her dream final with David and being as stupid as she really is will vote for Mo...

5:... in the meantime David continues the ‘loyalty to each other’ Schlick with Mo who will then vote for Sharn just to get to the final... they both then vote Sharn out...

6:... David then wins Australian Survivor 2020!...perfect result al around!... lol!...

...perfect plan David... just follow it old son!...

...(sung to the tune of ‘Johnny be good’)...

🎵 🎶 🎵 ...go David go!... go!... 🎵 🎶 🎵
🎵 🎶 🎵 ...go David go!... go!... 🎵 🎶 🎵
🎵 🎶 🎵 ...go David go!... go!... gooooooo!.... 🎵🎶 🎵
🎵 🎶 🎵 ...go David goooooo!... 🎵 🎶 🎵

...that’ll make me very happy indeed if it works!... lol!... cheers.

... that’s how I’m hoping that it works out anyway... we’ll soon see I guess... lol!... cheers.

...hum hum hummy hum hum... Brookes going tonight... hum hum hummy hum hum... she’ll talking herself up again... hum hum hummy hum hum... big headed young lady isn’t she?... hum hum hummy hum hum... she’s gone I hope... hum hum hummy hum hum!... cheers.

...why do the girls HAVE TO earn your trust Broooke?... what makes you so important for them to HAVE TO?... cheers.

...hum hum hummy hum hum... Brookes going tonight... hum hum hummy hum hum... she’ll talking herself up again... hum hum hummy hum hum... big headed young lady isn’t she?... hum hum hummy hum hum... she’s gone I hope... hum hum hummy hum hum!... cheers.

Brooke is certainly confident (and has never been one of my favourites so this isn't a fan speaking), but not to the huge degree David is, yet you still like him. To me it's David whose smugness and self-love is the hardest to watch.

Trust is earned, not given away, Sticky. You're old enough to know that.

...what I’m saying Timmy my friend is that Brooke expects the girls to earn her trust in one night just to help her out because it suited HER which will never happen... she needed to build that up over the last few weeks... silly girl!... cheers.

Back