Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 2 Discussion

Who will stand down from the challenge(s)? (Select two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AHAHAHAHAHA! I recognise that move Dave and Henry.

tenor.gif

...why is Phoebe doing all the talking in tonight’s show?... The Pags keeps asking her opinion every second question it seems... cheers.

Speaking of vibes, when I see Locky's tatts all I can see is him draped in an Australian flag at Cronulla. It's a disturing visual that ruins him for me. He needs to keep a shirt on.

Ha! It's Matt's tatts for me. Locky reminds me sooo much of friend of a friend who is actually a really great bloke so I only see good things. 😅

Also in order for me to begin my journey to recovery I must admit here and now that I find Lee attractive. And I hate myself for it.

Ha! It's Matt's tatts for me. Locky reminds me sooo much of friend of a friend who is actually a really great bloke so I only see good things. 😅

Also in order for me to begin my journey to recovery I must admit here and now that I find Lee attractive. And I hate myself for it.
I agree with all of this. It's just Locky's necklace tatt that makes me think of racist Cronullans. Mat's are particularly ugly. And the Lee bit, yes, actually, me too.

Has Shonee bought back the same dress she would always wear in her season?

Also the tribe names sound too similar, so I'm not going to bother to remember them.

Back