Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 18 Discussion

They seem to be protecting her.

They cut out Mo betting $500 on the food & made out it was another female the greedy one.

I hope they aren't wanting her to win so she gets the money for her disabled Sister. (the OMG it's gone to a worthy person story)

The golden goose might be cooked if he thinks he controls game. Uh uh. Surely the endemol gods will intervene to loosen his strangle-like grip on the game. His increasing likelihood of winning might be inversely proportional to sliding ratings of boredom.....so he can put that one on his resume too!

Jacqui et al. should launch a search party to command an idol, then they just need to make the golden boy paranoid enough to play his. Even so, he still has the other one and I can't imagine anyone beating him in the final two, either. Could David be induced to play an idol for Tarzan as the goat finalist insurance policy?

Zach's chauvinist personality gets him in trouble as usual lol (though credit to him for taking the blindside well). More respect to Jacqui now for having the guts to do something a bit different, even if it is partly based on emotion. Let's face it if David's alliance just follows him like sheep till the end it's just going to be David winning anyway.

Happy to see Shonee still in the game, after Harry's departure she's my next favourite. She seems fun to be around (some people in the game seem so serious or dour in comparison) and I like how she's been casually beating fit, sculpted athletes and gym fanatics at physical challenges.

Zach's chauvinist personality gets him in trouble as usual lol (though credit to him for taking the blindside well). More respect to Jacqui now for having the guts to do something a bit different, even if it is partly based on emotion. Let's face it if David's alliance just follows him like sheep till the end it's just going to be David winning anyway.

Happy to see Shonee still in the game, after Harry's departure she's my next favourite. She seems fun to be around (some people in the game seem so serious or dour in comparison) and I like how she's been casually beating fit, sculpted athletes and gym fanatics at physical challenges.
Im a couple of weeks behind due to a disastrously (coronavirus related) timed US vacation. I remember I despised Shonee the first time she played but I adore her this time. I just love her never give up positive attitude and her smiling through adversity. So happy to see bonehead Zach over on the jury bench. Good work on Jacquie from Shonee and good tribal council acting from Brooke AK and Shonee to keep David off the scent. Still think Im 5 episodes behind and will watch them at leisure as I am in 14 day self isolation and while I can work from home have plenty of time on my hands to catch up.

Back