Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 18 Discussion

David is practising his Marvel Avenger lines: "This is where end games begin"

Good move. The right amount of acting so that David wouldn't play an idol.

It makes me wonder how much of a soft edit Zach got. We saw a bit of his temper, but not much of the 'absolute asshole' that Jacqui couldn't bear another minute of.

I've jumped to the end because I loved tonight's result so much.

I highly recommend watching the Jury Villa
because Harry totally convinces Zach that Moana/David et. al. blindsided him

Finally we see the All Stars playing like real ALL STARS! Props for Jacqui for making arguably one of the biggest moves of the season so far. Hurray for the Vakama 3 who have now possibly escaped the bottom, and hurray for Moana for potentially wanting to move forward with other things. And the biggest hurray for more Shontent to come!

Jacqui will have David going for her now, while the others say they didn't know and voted for the alliance. I thought Jacqui was voting on emotion more than anything and allowing the others not to get blood on their hands while she did made it look like she didn't care about the game. While Zack was a number for David it's also true that, as much as I like her, Shonee she is a far bigger threat for immunity than Zack and according to the edit has an amazing social game. Sharn really annoys me so I hope she doesn't benefit.

The twist seems to have shaken some things up which isn't bad in itself, but it also felt like they were making it up as they went along, which inevitably will make people wonder if it was done fairly.. In this episode for instance the first challenge saved 2, but the second only saved 1.

Props to Daves game. He has had been controlling everything from the begining. That said, him sitting on 2 idols has made the game boring. They introduced idols into the gsme to prevent this kind of season from playing out.
Dave is slmost unstoppable at this point. Unless sharn and mina orchastrate a blindside on him, i dont see him not getting to the end.

Props to Daves game. He has had been controlling everything from the begining. That said, him sitting on 2 idols has made the game boring. They introduced idols into the gsme to prevent this kind of season from playing out.
Dave is slmost unstoppable at this point. Unless sharn and mina orchastrate a blindside on him, i dont see him not getting to the end.

Well in US Survivor there is normally an extra idol at merge. If they did have another nobody found it? Though that's hard to believe when you see how they left the advantage in front of Harry, he didn't even use it of course.

Zach - of all the bonehead plays.
Impressed with Brooke and Jacqui this episode.
It annoys me that more of them can't see they are sleep walking into a David win. At least Jacqui seems to have woken up.

Back