Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 12 Discussion

Phew I'm so glad Harry is safe. I enjoy his villainous expressions and the way he articulates himself especially in tribals.

It's frustrating that all the big players are being picked off, while nothing players like Zach, Jacqui, Tarzan and Lee will cruise through to the merge without their name even being brought up. (I don't mind Tarzan or Jacqui but they've brought nothing to the game).

So Flick said " it was meant to be Harry that night but AK whispered last minute to everyone to make it me.. it was changed at tribal". That suggests to me that Harry did tell AK. I would have expected more shock at Harry revealing he had something if none of them knew anything.

Last edited:
So Flick said " it was meant to be Harry that night but AK whispered last minute to everyone to make it me.. it was changed at tribal".

Doesn't make sense.

Who voted Shonee (is her name Shonee)

Flick I guess as the plan given to her was the girls vote Shonee and the boys vote Harry, then in a revote Harry goes.

Can't decide if it was smart or not by Harry not to play the advantage. Obviously it protects him and Shonee if they go to tribal again, but on the other hand he could have swung it as it being an advantage for the tribe had he played it and given them a chance of going into merge at 6-6 rather than 7-5 at best (think it would be 8-5 if they lost immunity). The flip side I guess is that Harry doesn't particularly have numbers on the other side while Brooke and Lockie potentially do, so letting Flick go is probably one less potential number to flip on him.

Do you think you can read anything into who is and isn't featured in the new "endgame" promo?
Could those we didn't even get a glimpse of be the next few voted out?
Zach, Lee, Jacqui

Flick I guess as the plan given to her was the girls vote Shonee and the boys vote Harry, then in a revote Harry goes.

Can't decide if it was smart or not by Harry not to play the advantage. Obviously it protects him and Shonee if they go to tribal again, but on the other hand he could have swung it as it being an advantage for the tribe had he played it and given them a chance of going into merge at 6-6 rather than 7-5 at best (think it would be 8-5 if they lost immunity). The flip side I guess is that Harry doesn't particularly have numbers on the other side while Brooke and Lockie potentially do, so letting Flick go is probably one less potential number to flip on him.

Flick already turned on Locky and Brooke to get one of them out, but Matt spilled the plan to Locky and then Harry pulled out. So she wasn't necessarily that tight with that power duo.

No, but she'd proven to be a number who would do their bidding so as Harry is certainly a bigger target than Flick moving forward there is logic in getting her out rather than keeping her in.

Producers of course will be desperate for this advantage to be used as it'll provide the necessary second non-elimination episode.

Back