Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 12 Discussion

Came into it just before tribal. Shonee has dead eyes at tribal when voting is happening. .

That is how you get to be an All Star. You could see Harry's mind ticking over.
I wonder if Brooke went too soon on Flick. I can see AK with Harry's help, sneaking up on the power-couple alliance. Flick would have been a useful number.
Brooke - ruthless, just like David.

Reactions: Lyf
Flick would have got Brooke or Locky if it wasn't for Matt being stupid and then Harry pulling out of the plan a few episodes ago.

Would have preferred the advantage played. Kind of predictable somehow with how they suddenly built up the whole rivalry at the start and I suspect Flick did suspect she was an option. The unpredictable aspect was Harry changing his mind, a dangerous thing to do. He seems to have a very short memory as well when he said has anybody been stopped before playing an advantage at tribal. It of course happened with Benji and Sharn.

Harry is my favourite by far, followed by Moana. I can't really see them working together at merge, but you never know.
Harry needs to work on getting rid of Locky and Brooke next, and AJ could be just what he needs.

Reactions: Lyf
Harry needed that advantage to do anything. The producers definitely wanted him to stay over Flick. But few Australian survivors have really impressed me as gameplayers, many are just bad or are hyped up with nicknames and coverage to be sneaky and clever. David at least does makes moves on his own.

The cameraman seemed to pretty much indicate where the advantage was, and it was conveniently in open sight as well, didn't need a clue either. It came at just the right moment for him. I'm happy Shonee got protected, not much bothered about Harry.

It's conceivable that Harry used that he had an advantage to make sure the vote was all on Flick, probably hinted it beforehand to AK at least. That will have made it quite easy to decide on who to vote for.

It's conceivable that Harry used that he had an advantage to make sure the vote was all on Flick, probably hinted it beforehand to AK at least. That will have made it quite easy to decide on who to vote for.
Yeah, I was surprised Harry so quickly capitulated on playing the advantage, but drew this conclusion as well. They knew about it and decided to target Flick instead.

Harry needs to think of a clever lie as to what the advantage is, to keep them scared to vote him out.

Back