Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 10 Discussion

Flick has no game. She swings from being Mat's lap dog to voting out 'Mat the rat', but her innate shadiness will always be her downfall. Basically, it's impossible to trust her, even for one vote.
She never seems to do what she says she's going to do, even to her allies.

Flick's not actually cast any votes against the alliance though has she? I think she was just playing lip service to Matt as was everyone else he was talking with. What makes you say she's been shady? Or is it more residual shadiness from when she flipped on Brooke in their original season?

It looks to me that with Brooke ripening Locky's banana and all that she might return the blindside now they've gotten through the fitness people.

Flick's not actually cast any votes against the alliance though has she? I think she was just playing lip service to Matt as was everyone else he was talking with. What makes you say she's been shady? Or is it more residual shadiness from when she flipped on Brooke in their original season?

It looks to me that with Brooke ripening Locky's banana and all that she might return the blindside now they've gotten through the fitness people.
I was certainly convinced she was with Mat until I saw the votes afterwards.

To be fair we've not really been shown Flick's gameplan, I didn't know that there was the idea that she was working with Matt until today's episode. Matt apparently did leak the Locky blindside plan the other week so maybe he was leaking any plan Flick had too. Or maybe he didn't but he's just not trusted.

Ohh. I have the perfect banana cake recipe for Brooke....3 over ripe bananas.Like dead, over ripe, lol.

And, I don't think Flick is much different to the rest of them in the shadiness department. (Well, except for beautiful Mr. Tarzan....plus he would have smashed David in front of a camera his youth....). Granted Flick driving her bus over Brooke might have been less expected, so more spectacular and impactful in effect....and more PUBLICISED.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a problem with the episode lengths, but tribal council drags on for far too long. It almost seems like after everything has been discussed, Jonathan will pause and then say "so, Sharn, tell me who you are voting out and why". And we only get to see the short edited version.

Good outcome. I'm struggling with my attention because the episodes are so long

The longer episodes are possibly the best thing about this version for me, American reality tv can be constricted at times by the tight running time. Maybe that makes it hard for some audiences to adapt to something that's longer, but that's due to what they were fed normally in the first place.

Three episodes a week and on consecutive days is harder to keep up with. Wouldn't mind if they spread two episodes through the week. But the main complaint for me is the editing not the running time.

I dont really mind the long and more frequent episodes. I always felt that in American Survivor many of the players in the game get an invisible edit due to the constricted time and you never really get to find out what their game plan is as players like Boston Rob hog all the air time. Sure there is some boring air time on Aussie Survivor but for me more is better than less.

I dont really mind the long and more frequent episodes. I always felt that in American Survivor many of the players in the game get an invisible edit due to the constricted time and you never really get to find out what their game plan is as players like Boston Rob hog all the air time. Sure there is some boring air time on Aussie Survivor but for me more is better than less.

Flick has hardly had anything this year.

Last year the contenders tribe had almost nothing. It was the David and Luke show.

Back