Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 4 Discussion

Good, let's see more of skater boy...he is my kin (having represented Australia myself).......

Sorry for your ordeal Sarah, but you seem stupid, not knowing fully what happened but WTF......why would you jump in that water???
And couldn't you have grabbed a door or something floaty???
That's a bit harsh but I do agree jumping into the water seems like a terrible decision with all the debris that could easily injure you or knock you unconscious in the water. If the building I was on started moving I'd just grip on like hell and hope for the best.

Gawd. Sugar overload. And why would you go on Survivor Casey if you're so afraid of heights??

Two things terrify me with dying, apart from dying. Fire and drowning. She's a champion in that regard.
Couldn't do this, I'm terrified of heights and get motion sick. So does ET, seasickness that it.

That's a bit harsh but I do agree jumping into the water seems like a terrible decision with all the debris that could easily injure you or knock you unconscious in the water. If the building I was on started moving I'd just grip on like hell and hope for the best.

I suspect it’s mostly blind luck determining who survives in that kind of thing. Not that some people are especially determined to survive.

I swear if Sarah goes home tonight I'm be pissed. After I've tipped her to go for so long!

Not to be insensitive but this is a very bad look for Sarah.

Back