Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 24 FINALE Discussion

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Tuesday: On the last day, the final two contestants head to their last Tribal Council where they have to convince the jury that they deserve the title of sole survivor.

My thoughts:

Pia deserves to win because she has played a great game stragetically and socially and she orchestrated that BIG blindside of David who was one of the most powerful players at that time. She knew she had to get him out.

Harry has played a good strategical game and was behind getting Janine out. He has fought so hard to stay in the game. The odds were against him.

Baden has been very lucky throughout this game. He hasn’t really done his own moves but followed the right people at the right time.

Ummmm, #badenftw? WTAF LOL

I have been tipping Baden to win for a while now. He was my sweep and I kind of thought he would slide under the radar a bit and possibly could make it to the final.

I would shoot up the tipping leaderboard massively if Baden does pull this off so #badenftw! LOL 😂

Think Pia has this though. I would be very surprised if Baden won.

I think that if Pia doesn't win immunity, Harry/Baden will vote her out, and then Harry will win, with both putting forward good cases.
That's going against every shred of betting odds and spoilers though.

Reactions: Lyf
I think that if Pia doesn't win immunity, Harry/Baden will vote her out, and then Harry will win, with both putting forward good cases.
That's going against every shred of betting odds and spoilers though.

hooray for Harry!

Sportsbet are taking bets on Luke Toki's next TV show.

Shark Tank $2.55
Survivor (American series) $3.50
The Amazing Race $4.50
The Block $12.00
The Masked Singer $14.00
Australia's Got Talent $16.00
My Kitchen Rules $22.00
MasterChef $31.00

People like Dannii Minogue and Lindsay Lohan must feel so privileged to be able to talk to Tommy Little.

Shark Tank $2.55
The Amazing Race $4.50
The Block $12.00
The Masked Singer $14.00
My Kitchen Rules $22.00
MasterChef $31.00
Masterchef!?? That should at least be $100

Shark Tank $2.55
The Amazing Race $4.50
The Block $12.00
The Masked Singer $14.00
My Kitchen Rules $22.00
MasterChef $31.00

Should add Im a Celeb and Gogglebox and Neighbours
Oh and Living Room

I have this weird feeling it's going to be Pia/Harry F2 with Pia taking Harry because she is silly. I certainly hope not because if so I lose the comp!

Sounding like Harry's death soliloquy ....but everyone gettting one, still harry's sounded like death more, too much I WILL WIN

So they must all go for a little while because it's dark before the first one drops out.

Back