Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 21 Discussion

I wonder if there is one more HII left out there to be found? I put it in the tipping but not sure.

Reactions: kxk
i think harry would much rather target janine, but knows that luke is loose enough alliance wise that he could get rid of him.

I tipped Luke to find an idol, and Janine to be voted out... so go and look, Luke!

Reactions: kxk
Harry & Baden are fools if they think the 'girls' won't turn around and bite them, they need Luke to stay

i think harry would much rather target janine, but knows that luke is loose enough alliance wise that he could get rid of him.

I think Luke is a higher priority strategy wise as there's no way you can win against him but a theoretical Harry v Janine F2 could go either way. Maybe even swing more to Harry as he's been an underdog whereas Janine's the "Godmother".

I don't mind Luke, generally speaking, but as I've said, he changes my opinion as soon as he gets in front of camera.
Yeah, totally.

That line about putting the keys in a bowl because doesn't know which way he'll swing was SO rehearsed.

if luke goes, then abbey might get pissed off at baden and harry, nd vote with janine and pia to send one of the boys home?

Yeah, totally.

That line about putting the keys in a bowl because doesn't know which way he'll swing was SO rehearsed.
Missed that line. Interesting thought though. How much of the stuff they say is scripted. Just like House Hunters.

Back