Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 16 Discussion

So it finally happened, though Ten ruined the pay-off by spoiling it in their promos. I was hoping when they didn't show the Luke/Daisy chat that maybe us as viewers would be blindsided and maybe there was a plan to get rid of Janine or something. Dave took it well though and as annoying as he got when he thought he had all the power he has carried much of the first half of the season and the season has been all the better for casting him.

Am I right in thinking we've a clean slate now in terms of Idols in play?

So where to now for Luke? I'm not a fan but he made a smart decision tonight not to show anger at David's exit. Maybe he'll try to assimilate rather than seek revenge. I have a sneaky suspicion that it won't be as hard as you'd think to drive a wedge between Pia and Janine.
Luke has already made relationships with the Contenders, Baden being one of them so he won't have major problems. He isn't a revenge type of guy.

Luke has already made relationships with the Contenders, Baden being one of them so he won't have major problems. He isn't a revenge type of guy.
He fitted in well with looking pleased as well he should for his own game and as a ploy, but he's a game player in mixing in. Apart from his over the top king of the jungle attitude, he's not too bad.

Last year someone was uploading these to a non geoblocked site. I can't watch them even with my VPN on 10play. :(
I'm annoyed as my tv can't get vision on SBS Viceland. I can get sound, so the Vuelta is like listening to the radio. A cycling race needs vision. My tv is incompatible and doesn't have mpeg-4.

I'm annoyed as my tv can't get vision on SBS Viceland. I can get sound, so the Vuelta is like listening to the radio. A cycling race needs vision. My tv is incompatible and doesn't have mpeg-4.
that's unfortunate. New TV or set top box required!

Yes. It's not an expensive tv for a start. I do have a set top that I've never connected. I should get someone to connect it for me as I've very tech unsavvy.
Easy, just pull the anntena cable from the TV and connect it to the STB instead, and connect an HDMI cable from STB to the TV, then on the TV select the right HDMI input. On the STB, go into the menu and do a reset and set up by scanning for channels from scratch. PM me if you need more help.

Back