Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 11 Discussion

Who will find the next hidden immunity odol?

• Shaun

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • David

• Luke

• Someone else

• Dinosaur!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Tuesday: One Tribe considers a huge move in order to keep an alliance strong. But will they go through with it? At Tribal Council, there is a dramatic exit.

- Correct me if I'm wrong, but this hints at a tribe throwing the immunity challenge, but how dramatic will it be?

Reactions: kxk
Or Janine gunning for poor Harry.......and it will be Casey, or stinky Matt......he would throw a tantrum, maybe I should have picked him

Give David an idol producers, we can't lose that much charisma:)

Tonight's episode will be less stressful than last night. With an open playing field, David or Luke seem more likely to go than Shaun. I don't feel Harry will be a target yet either, and Janine should survive.
If it's none of the above, no one will miss Casey or Matt.

All of this is assuming it's the Champions who go to tribal, but my feeling is that they will.

Damn I unchecked the "make poll public" option, won't know who get the idol thing right!

I voted Luke, because... it'll probably be him. Prefer Shaun found it though, to make up for being cheated by David.

Damn I unchecked the "make poll public" option, won't know who get the idol thing right!

I voted Luke, because... it'll probably be him. Prefer Shaun found it though, to make up for being cheated by David.

Would be an ultimate good guys victory if Shaun was able to find an idol and also outlasts David

Also, if you have a challenge with a footy person, poke them in the knees, they all have fucked knees

Back