Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 1 Discussion

davidftw

Team LaPags!
Survivor2019_845x321-min.jpg

LaPags and his tight t-shirts are BACK this WEDNESDAY 24 JULY at 7.30pm on Channel 10 on some show called Australian Survivor. 👀

Will a Champion win yet again? Discuss the first episode here.

CAST LIST.....SO FAR

CHAMPIONS
Pia Miranda
Luke Toki
Simon Black
Nova Peris
Andrew Ettingshausen
Janine Allis
Ross Clarke-Jones
Steven Bradbury
Susie Maroney

CONTENDERS
Daisy ?
John Eastoe
Matty Farrelly
Sarah Ayles
Shaun ?
?
?
?
?

Ten need to urgently update their website, basically.

Wasn't it the same theme last year? It's like they want to make it a part-celeb version.

Wasn't it the same theme last year? It's like they want to make it a part-celeb version.

Unfortunately. I hope they don’t repeat it again next year.

I think there are far too many celebrity oriented shows on TV now. It’s over-saturated. There comes a point when there is too much of the same thing like when we had the era of too many cooking shows etc.

Down with celebrities! 😝

So I watched all the promos I could. Ha! Must say I'm very happy with the level of eye candy this year. 👀

And you heard it here first I'm feeling a Contender will win.

Sadly I won't be watching the premiere live with y'all as I have a prior commitment. ☹ So I'll have to post my thoughts later.

It's especially annoying that all the celebrities champions are sports people or over-achievers from another tv show. And half the contenders are, too.
They need to go back to basics and just cast normal people.

Gotta feeling that my sweep pick Laura is the new Kristie, totally underrated, then BANG! Time will tell. Now I've said this, she will be voted out first. 😬

Really hoping Luke ups his game, actually lasts, and gets up to some true shenanigans.

Reactions: kxk
Feel free to tip an animal but it won't count for anything. I'll go crab.

I hope the challenges aren't so brutal in terms of potential injuries this year.

Back