Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 8 Discussion

That's the thing though, they won't be on the show. Not winning challenges will lead to whole tribe elimination.

...yes Affable... that's true but what I'm saying is that to at least last until they get eliminated later on down the track... they have to survive until then by getting rid of Zach and Benji... afterall... it's best to be there later rather than being eliminated right now... survive now... worry about winning challenges later if you know what I mean lol!...

Yeah, as awful as he is, they need to hold on to Zach and possibly Benji until the merge. Getting rid of Anita was the best move, even though only one person thought of it. The others are so focussed on the idea of Heath as a threat that they can't see that keeping him is in their best interests.

...yes Meglos but the girls need to 'thin the numbers' of the guys on their team and possibly save Heath to keep him as an ally... getting rid of Zach and Benji would be the best two to eliminate just so that the girls have control over their tribe until the merge... afterall... there's safety in numbers... saving Heath could mean that they would still win at least some of the challenges I would think...

I agree. They need Zach's strength in challenges. Also because he is so unlikable he will be easy to get rid of post merge.

...that's true Fatpants... Zach does have a lot of strength but not all of the challenges are to do with strength only... the main thing about all of this is that if they save Heath and get rid of Zach and Benji then I think that it would make the rest of the tribe bond and work together a whole lot better to be honest... Zach and Benji are vermin and need to be eradicated... the sooner the better... worry about the challenges later I reckon... at least you outlasted them longer before it was your turn to go by natural selection after the tribal merge... that makes total sense to me anyway... cheers.

I see your points Mr Sticky and they are all valid. However I do believe that without the "boys", the Contenders would be on a losing streak right til the end. They could try just keeping Robbie and Heath, but as we saw in the last challenge where they had to hold weight on their shoulders, even with all four boys they struggled, and Heath wasn't that good at it either. A more few challenges like that with only the girls competing, and it's game over.

Also, don't forget this is Survivor, so taking an awful person to the end can be a huge advantage. Russell Hantz is the best example (I'm not saying he was carried, he did work for it, but the thing he never understands is that no one is ever going to let him win).
Most of the contender girls are so bland that the only way they could hope to win is if everyone hated their opponent.

I see your points Mr Sticky and they are all valid. However I do believe that without the "boys", the Contenders would be on a losing streak right til the end. They could try just keeping Robbie and Heath, but as we saw in the last challenge where they had to hold weight on their shoulders, even with all four boys they struggled, and Heath wasn't that good at it either. A more few challenges like that with only the girls competing, and it's game over.

Also, don't forget this is Survivor, so taking an awful person to the end can be a huge advantage. Russell Hantz is the best example (I'm not saying he was carried, he did work for it, but the thing he never understands is that no one is ever going to let him win).
Most of the contender girls are so bland that the only way they could hope to win is if everyone hated their opponent.

...yes some really good points with you too Meglos that's for sure but I'm still in the mindset of 'get rid of them now and see what happens later' though lol!... all of you have had really valid points but I've always been the 'do something right now about a problem and make do with what's left' type for the majority of things in my lifetime lol!... (hence some backfires at times methinks too lol!)... but yeah... get rid of Zach and Benji regardless I reckon... cheers.

...yes some really good points with you too Meglos that's for sure but I'm still in the mindset of 'get rid of them now and see what happens later' though lol!... all of you have had really valid points but I've always been the 'do something right now about a problem and make do with what's left' type for the majority of things in my lifetime lol!... (hence some backfires at times methinks too lol!)... but yeah... get rid of Zach and Benji regardless I reckon... cheers.

I know, it's tempting, and I will jump for joy when either of those two go, I just think there are quite a few
"nothing" players who will go first. But if they do go next then good riddance.

...yes Affable... that's true but what I'm saying is that to at least last until they get eliminated later on down the track... they have to survive until then by getting rid of Zach and Benji... afterall... it's best to be there later rather than being eliminated right now... survive now... worry about winning challenges later if you know what I mean lol!...

Not to be rude but that is extremely bad logic.

...👍👄... wow!... this is different!... I like it!... snappier... crispier... and different!... nice revamp of the website Tim... well done old son... 😀😀😀😀👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧☀☀☀☀🍘🍘🍘🎎🎎🎎💛💚💙💜💔💕💜💙💚... and... new fonts!... cheers.

@FatPants does and I enjoy them!

...amen to that delcan... those Tweets from FatPants makes my day at times due mainly to the fact that I never visit Twitter/Facebook and Instagram so I would miss out on them altogether if it wasn't for our beloved FatPants... perhaps PM Tim FatPants?... maybe he can fix it all up my dear friend... and... when you do manage to get them going again... please continue your great work my friend... cheers.

...amen to that delcan... those Tweets from FatPants makes my day at times due mainly to the fact that I never visit Twitter/Facebook and Instagram so I would miss out on them altogether if it wasn't for our beloved FatPants... perhaps PM Tim FatPants?... maybe he can fix it all up my dear friend... and... when you do manage to get them going again... please continue your great work my friend... cheers.

Oh, wow...thank you for the kind words Mr S.

Back