Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 8 Discussion

...I'm not even watching this twaddle and have the volume turned down until the drivel finishes... so they've been away from their families for just over 2 weeks or so and they're missing them?... what about when they go on holidays for a couple of weeks?... do they carry on like this then too?... jeeez!... give me a break will ya?... cheers.

I doubt that it would bother me. Depends on who I nominated as the 'loved ones' I suppose. I can go for quite a while before seeing my immediate family and we all live in the same city.

Ha! My family is very close and involved (following you to the toilet while continuing the conversation level of close) so having the excuse of being on a deserted island would be the opportunity of a lifetime for me. If I don't respond to calls or texts within 24 hours they're breaking down the door and calling missing persons.

...oh well... if nothing else at least I managed to have it good toilet break during that shit... (that shit on TV I meant)... thanks Survivor for being so thoughtful towards me... much appreciated... cheers.

...I'm not even watching this twaddle and have the volume turned down until the drivel finishes... so they've been away from their families for just over 2 weeks or so and they're missing them?... what about when they go on holidays for a couple of weeks?... do they carry on like this then too?... jeeez!... give me a break will ya?... cheers.
I've lived alone since 1987. I prefer to go to people not have them come to me.

Back