Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 5 Discussion

Do you have control of the remote? That's the important thing. My phone has an excellent remote app.
Yes sir, I do. Ooh yes, indeedy lordy. I'm working with a numpty and a newbie. Trying to keep out of their way over on my side of the room. The newbie is into Survivor and the numpty is a bit wary of me, so I've been told. I'm the senior staffer, so it's my call, lol.

Good evening all!
I wonder who gets helicoptered off the island?

...maybe it's Russell's huge ego being Medivacced off the Island?... maybe it's severely injured that he got voted out with an idol still in his pocket?... just saying... ;):whistling::angelic::thumbsup::biggrin:... cheers.

I adore Celia Pacquola. She is funny and doesn’t matter what she does she makes me laugh. Mind you all bets will be off if she campaigns for the LNP. I’m hiding in here from a fairly volatile Facebook situation.

I adore Celia Pacquola. She is funny and doesn’t matter what she does she makes me laugh. Mind you all bets will be off if she campaigns for the LNP. I’m hiding in here from a fairly volatile Facebook situation.
Facebook can blow up very easily. An American person I know got all touchy because I shared a funny thing about Obama and Trump. It was clever and funny, my sort of humour. Also involved their and they're. Even better. Another American got involved and then the Australians waded in. I was controlled, icy and oh so polite.

Back