Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 21 Discussion

...aw man!... that was such a great Tribal council tonight... no wonder that Grubby groaned and bowed his head down when Sharn showed her idol... he realised that he had stuffed the voting up big time for voting for Sharn instead of Shane as was agreed before Tribal methinks!... no wonder that Shonee is on the rampage to oust Brian now... let's hope that she succeeds eh?... tomorrow is going to be an equally great episode no doubt... I so love this show... and... thanks everyone for such a great night of posting folks... cheers.

...aw man!... that was such a great Tribal council tonight... no wonder that Grubby groaned and bowed his head down when Sharn showed her idol... he realised that he had stuffed the voting up big time for voting for Sharn instead of Shane as was agreed before Tribal methinks!... no wonder that Shonee is on the rampage to oust Brian now... let's hope that she succeeds eh?... tomorrow is going to be an equally great episode no doubt... I so love this show... and... thanks everyone for such a great night of posting folks... cheers.

Brian will probably play his idol tomorrow so I dont expect her plan to succeed.

Back