Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 18 Discussion

Who should Delcan tip as 'overall winner' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mat's Jury Villa is up and it is a bit soppy but super cute. His kid with Autism is all about robotics and being a scientist so he and Sam talk about how exciting it will be for Mat's kid to meet Sam

See, told you Benji was stupid :)
His telling Brian he was getting voted out with an immunity idol around his neck was dumber than anything Sharn did last night.

So, good riddance to an incredibly irritating player.
Fenella sucks too. "I really dislike Sharn" was a petty and unnecessary comment to make, people rarely say they dislike the person they are voting out (though in this case she voted Benji just to make the night end quicker, which is ridiculous).

Well Brian's flip flopping all over the place, and I suppose that's why he's not trusted.

That was definitely a viewer blindside which you don't often see in Survivor edits, as there wasn't any obvious indication of Monika and Brian flipping again.

Benji did have a tendency to overplay, though I still think he's better than some others left in the game. It feels like Sharn got lucky, people are keeping her around now as they just think she's weaker.

I've never really had a favourite this whole season, but I can't say that I could root for any of the 'champions' but it does look like they are in control now.

See, told you Benji was stupid :)
His telling Brian he was getting voted out with an immunity idol around his neck was dumber than anything Sharn did last night.

So, good riddance to an incredibly irritating player.
Fenella sucks too. "I really dislike Sharn" was a petty and unnecessary comment to make, people rarely say they dislike the person they are voting out (though in this case she voted Benji just to make the night end quicker, which is ridiculous).

I found Luke more irritating last year. But it was likely that he wouldn't get to the end with those confident confessionals, just as with Luke. It's rare a Survivor edit now will have a finalist edit like that, maybe it always has been.

I'm not bothered about someone saying they dislike a contestant, it's a reality show with different kinds of people put together, it happens. I'm sure far worse has been said at voting confessionals but we rarely get to see them on most versions of Survivor.

The mistake over Brian's immunity wasn't that big a deal to me. They are just trying to solidify his vote and he knows his old alliance wrote his name down and don't trust him anyway. Maybe him getting the idol actually changed his approach and made him think he could flip again. I thought Benji made a bigger mistake the previous episode when he told Sharn that Mat was a target but he got away with that. Sharn's weak caving in under pressure at tribal from Benji though is probably equal to someone getting voted out with two idols.

It's always a waste to me when you never see idols get played and it's happened too much in this season. The Sharn one hardly counts as everyone knew about it and she just intentionally wasted it anyway, same with Shane.

It's always a waste to me when you never see idols get played and it's happened too much in this season. The Sharn one hardly counts as everyone knew about it and she just intentionally wasted it anyway, same with Shane.
Especially considering how many there have been this time around, it's ridiculous. Was unnecessary to put a third one into play, unless they were deliberately trying to create a TC with more than one played, just for the drama and ratings. If that was their plan, it didn't work out as planned, but that TC still ended up being a ripper, so I guess I can let it slide. This time.

It's never been easier to find an idol. There's a difference between a clue hinting you have to swim out to an island in the dead of night, and one telling you exactly where it will be at the next event.

...am I the only one watching tonight's Tribal council over and over again relishing Benji's demise on Tenplay tonight?... I should just put it on a continuous loop... lovin' it soooooo much!... lol!... do you think that The Pags was happy to see Benji blindsided too just after Mat said "ah!... the irony!"... lol!... I'm sure that he has a good chuckle at Benji's expense lol!... cheers.

giphy.gif

...speaking of sweet ladies... I wonder where my sweet friend Beachsands is of late?... I sure hope that all is well dear lady?... and... has anyone seen Fuzz around?... I miss his zaniness... he has a similar madness about him to me as I do lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back